Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF Ferroseed
I'm looking for a Relaxed Ferroseed with Iron Barbs (Perfect IV's Wanted:All but SpA and Spe which needs to be 0)

If anyone has any breedjects leftover I'm happy to trade for one of them and breed myself for the IV's that are lacking.
I have a Sassy Iron Barbs Ferroseed, It has good HP, Defense and speed stat, If you want that,
(Jan 21, 2016, 04:34 AM)Forest Wrote: I have a Sassy Iron Barbs Ferroseed, It has good HP, Defense and speed stat, If you want that,

Yea, sure that would be cool!
I'll add you
(Jan 21, 2016, 04:34 AM)Forest Wrote: I have a Sassy Iron Barbs Ferroseed, It has good HP, Defense and speed stat, If you want that,

Heart
(Jan 21, 2016, 12:34 PM)Alex Wrote:

Heart

Your welcome! :D
got a relaxed ferroseed with low speed Ivs and egg moves, want it?
got a relaxed ferroseed with low speed Ivs and egg moves, want it?
(Jan 21, 2016, 09:31 PM)TeifitV Wrote: got a relaxed ferroseed with low speed Ivs and egg moves, want it?

Please dont post things two times! He/She will see it! Smile
(Jan 21, 2016, 08:51 PM)TeifitV Wrote: got a relaxed ferroseed with low speed Ivs and egg moves, want it?

Sure, I'll add you Shy
(However I won't be able to go online untill I get home from work In maybe 8 hours)