Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] I need a poke-genners help
I have pokegen, but am not adept at using it.
When I try to gen a seismic toss Charizard,
the code that it gives me doesnt work (IDK why or how).
Please keep in mind that I do want to transfer this charizard
to the modern games. I have some shinies that i am willing to
trade for your help, Thank You.

Really all I want the charizard to have is:

Nickname: Mega-Zard X
Trainer: The Jedi
Trainer Gender: Male
IV's: 31 for all traits
EV's: 0 for all traits
Moveset: Seismic Toss
Fill the rest of the Slots with legit moves

Thank you for taking the time to read this
I can help you, albeit not right this minute as I'm fixing to go to work. I'm not exactly sure how long I'll be working due to constant shifting schedule but I can help later today if that's alright.

If not there are a few other genners that may be able to help
Guide me waking. Guard me sleeping.
Guide me drifting. Guard me dreaming.

Shadow of #TeamForum
Err if you still lookin maybe @Absol can help you? You should probuly ask him Smile
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Wow, sorry for not answering I thought i was signed up for email notifications and i didnt recieve any *sighs*. But Shadow thanks alot, just let me know what you want for it.

(Feb 17, 2016, 02:46 PM)ShadowcloakQuiora Wrote:
Hey Shadow here, ive been busy and just remembered i have that Charizard you wanted.

[Image: pokeball.png] [Image: 20140319080812] [Image: pokeball.png]

Pokemon: Charizard
Pokeball: [Image: pokeball.png]
Nickname Mega-Zard X
OT: The Jedi
Nature: Adamant
Characteristic: Likes to thrash about
Ability: Blaze
Item: [Image: charizarditex.png]
Shiny: No
Level: 80
Pokerus: Yes
Pentagon: Yes
IV's: 6
EV's: 0
Ribbons: None
Moves:
-Dragon Dance PP 32/32 (max)
-Dragon Claw PP 24/24 (max)
-Fire Punch PP 24/24 (max)
-Seismic Toss PP 32/32 (max)

Legality
I looked on bulbapedia, Charizard was last able to learn Seismic Toss in Gen III via Move Tutor as well as Fire Punch.
Dragon Dance was able to be bred into the Charizard evolutionary line by breeding with the Dragonair evolutionary line
Lastly Dragon Claw was able to be taught to Charizard through TM02 in Gen III
Note: if you reteach a move to Charizard be careful that you dont make it forget Seismic Toss, Fire Punch, or Dragon Dance as those cant be relearned

Bulbapedia Charizard Gen III entry
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/C...eveling_up

Competitve

Im not much of an expert in the competitive scene but i know a little

Charizard when Mega Evolving to Charizard X gains the Tough Claws ability and changes typing to Fire/Dragon

Tough Claws: Powers up moves that make direct contact.
Direct Contact being Physical Attacks

Being of Adamant nature, Charizards Atk is boosted while the Sp. Atk is decreased. However Charizard's base stat Sp. Atk is naturally higher then Atk regardless of nature.

Dragon Dance sets Charizard up nicely with an increase in Atk and Spd stats.

Dragon Claw is decent physical STAB move with 100 accuracy and 80 power.
I chose Dragon Claw, even though Outrage has 120 power youre locked into Outrage for 2-3 turns and become confused after finishing. Competitive Charizard X also sports Dragon Claw more than Outrage.

Fire Punch also a Physical STAB move has 100 accuracy and 75 power and has the chance to leave a burn.
Flare Blitz also a physical STAB move may be viable with its 120 power and 100 accuracy but, deals recoil = to 1/2 damage done to the target, may also leave a burn

Seismic Toss is not a STAB move so no Same Type Attack Bonus, has 100 accuracy and deals damage = to the users level so at lv 100 it has a power of 100

There that is all sorry for this lengthy post, just let me know when you can trade.
take your time.

(Feb 17, 2016, 09:18 PM)ShadowcloakQuiora Wrote: its ok although ive encountered a problem im trying to figure out, i was trying to transfer the charizard from the gen from scratch file and for some reason it would not trade period i really dont hope its the seismic toss and fire punch throwing it off give me a few minutes
Im sorry to say even after further testing (hence post edit) that the genned charizard is unable to be traded period because of seismic toss and fire punch be it one move on two different charizards or both on the same. Meaning that a Seismic Toss/Fire Punch Charizard is out of the question. I for one do not know however if you were to go through the proper steps of obtaining such a charizard, if the result would be the same. Charizard as of Gen III was legal as stated in my previous post, so if you were to get a charizard in
fire red/leaf green trade it to emerald and get seismic toss/fire punch between the two versions and then go through the proper generation transfer steps all the way to Gen VI you might have better luck. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Guide me waking. Guard me sleeping.
Guide me drifting. Guard me dreaming.

Shadow of #TeamForum