Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF HA Lileep / Cradily
After testing out a team ive been working on ive come to the undeniable conclusion that ill need storm drain cradily for my sandstorm team. Except Ive learned the only way to get this was through dream world  -____- so my only option appears to be hoping on the kind hearts of others :D 

I can offer 5/6iv ferroseed, horsea, bulbasaur larvitar, nidorans, and some others as well as several HAs, so if anyones willing or able itd be endlessly appreciated !
I can trade you! I got a HA lileep recently so fortunately I can breed you one. Unfortunately, it will have wonky IVs and natures... Is that cool?
thatd be awesome actually thank you so much :D ill add you tonight when i get home from work, thanks again
Of course! I'll add you later on as well, but do you happen to have a HA Shieldon, HA Karrablast, or HA Amaura or any other Event Pokemon/HA Event Pokemon?
actually ive just been getting back into playing the games over the last couple months after losing my copys of black and soulsilver years ago, so im sad to say i missed most stuff off that sorta  TT_______TT i was actually  looking for karrablast too :\
Lol it's alright, no worries! I can still trade you the Lileep. I would definitely appreciate that Larvitar!
thanks lol glad i can provide you with something, i hope that helps and ill keep you in mind when i come across a karrablast :p