Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Help finishing my National Dex!
Hey everyone, I'm trying to complete the National Dex for the first time in a game (been playing since Yellow)! I've gotten myself pretty close, with ~50 to go including the event 'mons. Here is a list of the ones I still need to register: 

Vaporeon
Dragonite

Crobat
Politoed
Dunsparce
Qwilfish
Scizor
Porygon2
Miltank
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Lugia
Ho-oh

Stunky
Skuntank
Spiritomb
Weavile
Rhyperior
Electivire
Gliscor
Mamoswine
Porygon-Z
Dusknoir
Froslass
Uxie
Azelf
Dialga
Heatran
Regigigas
Giratina
Cresselia

Patrat
Watchog
Basculin
Escavalier
Cryogonal
Accelgor
Volcarona
Thundurus
Reshiram
Zekrom
Kyurem

Aromatisse
Slurpuff

I know its a lot of pokemon still to go, but I've never been this close. I'm trying to get the Dex done as quickly as I can, so any help would be greatly appreciated! If you can do any tradebacks with any of these, I would love it - I don't need to keep any of them! 

Please let me know if you can help!
You don't need event Pokemon to complete the national dex.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
(May 24, 2016, 06:32 PM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: You don't need event Pokemon to complete the national dex.

I know, but to have a fully complete dex, I figured if I'm asking for help for other 'mons, I might as well go for 'em now.
I might be able to help later on into the week
I can help with some of them, If we do start trading I need the chat on to explain how to get some of them.
I got 19 of them ready to be traded 

Pokemon: Scizor, Miltank, Politoad, Dragonair, Ho-oh, Espeon, Vaporeon, Hitmontop, Raikou, Suicune, Entei, Regigigas, Spiritomb, Cresselia, Azelf, Heatran, Gitatina, Accelgor and Escavalier.
(May 25, 2016, 08:58 AM)Crazyone Wrote: I got 19 of them ready to be traded 

Pokemon: Scizor, Miltank, Politoad, Dragonair, Ho-oh, Espeon, Vaporeon, Hitmontop, Raikou, Suicune, Entei, Regigigas, Spiritomb, Cresselia, Azelf, Heatran, Gitatina, Accelgor and Escavalier.

Hey there! I'm leaving town for a vacation right now, and I don't know whether I'll be able to connect with my 3DS to trade from the hotel. If I can connect, I'll be online in about 6-8 hours (estimate). Otherwise, I'll add you and let you know when I'm next online. Thanks in advance for the help!