Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF HA Sableye
I'm looking for a Sableye with Prankster. I don't care about sex, pokeball, moves or IVs. I just need the HA so I can start breeding. I've got a few breeding rejects which I can trade back but nothing too special but I'm sure we can sort something. My friends code is to the left and can be on most nights (England GMT+0). Thanks in advance.
I can breed you one. Would you like anything on it alongside the hidden ability?
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
(Apr 21, 2016, 02:00 PM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: I can breed you one. Would you like anything on it alongside the hidden ability?
@Excalibur0126 - thanks very much.
Priority is HA/ Prankster. If it had bold nature it would save me sometime. Lastly which is only 'would be nice' is if it had Recover (I can do this myself - I think I've got a Kadabra I can breed it with). As you are doing me a massive favour I will be happy as long as it has Prankster. Cheers.
Your Sableye is ready, let me know when you'd like to trade.
(Apr 21, 2016, 03:42 PM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: Your Sableye is ready, let me know when you'd like to trade.
@Excalibur0126 Thanks, I will catch you when I get back from work (in maaaaaaaaaany hours).
@Excalibur0126 - I'm on now for a few hours. Thanks
I'm ready when you are.
(Apr 22, 2016, 01:58 PM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: I'm ready when you are.
@Excalibur0126 I'm online now, I've added your FC but I don't think you have added me back. Is there any particular you want in the trade?
I didn't see you in my friends list.....thanks
(Apr 21, 2016, 02:00 PM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: I can breed you one. Would you like anything on it alongside the hidden ability?

Hi @Excalibur0126  can you still breed these sableyes?? please let me know!