Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Looking for Absol Friend Safari
Hello, I'm looking for someone with Absol in their Friend Safari.My friend code is 3454-1273-0954. My safari has Swalot and Cascoon.
Hi! i dont know whats in my Friend Safari, but i can give you my friend code which is:1092-0501-4510
thank you :D
(Apr 6, 2016, 02:24 PM)Steelzkillz99 Wrote: Hi! i dont know whatsin my Friend Safari, but i can give you my friend code which is:1092-0501-4510
thank you :D
Okay! I've added your code, and the pokemon in your Safari are Munna and Wobbufet. :3
(Apr 6, 2016, 02:46 PM)aphrite Wrote: Hi Smile i don't know whats my Friend Safari, but if u want to add me, my code is 2380-6945-0564 :D
thank you ;D
Alright! I've added your friend code, and the pokemon in your Friend Safari are Beautifly and Combee. :>
Add me. I'll check yours out Smile

You have poison. Swalot and Cascoon, the third will be unlocked when you beat the elite 4. Or I got very unlucky.
@MementoMors
Sorry about my absence, more giveaways coming soon!

PM me about shinies you would like me to start hunting, suggestions wanted.
(Apr 6, 2016, 02:53 PM)Total-Insanity Wrote: Add me. I'll check yours out Smile
Okay! Do you already know what's in your Safari?
@MementoMors 
I have nothing worth looking at from what I can remember, I think it's ground. Not 100% though.
Sorry about my absence, more giveaways coming soon!

PM me about shinies you would like me to start hunting, suggestions wanted.
(Apr 6, 2016, 03:04 PM)Total-Insanity Wrote: @MementoMors 
I have nothing worth looking at from what I can remember, I think it's ground. Not 100% though.
I just checked, you have Beautifly and Paras. My safari is pretty meh too, it has Swalot and Cascoon. :P