Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF Noibat Egg/Eevee Egg
I just started Pokemon Y and I want to start with a noibat! If anyone could trade me any egg it would be much appreciated [And if possible an Eevee egg] ! I have only basic pokemon :/ if you want something in return!
FC: 4871-8012-7735
Thank You :3!
if you have something good i could give you a noivern or a jolteon or just an evvee.just give me your friend code
Wink
@Lightningtex Just added ya and online now, I'll give you both eggs ^_^ Oh and just give me anything Smile

FC: 3840-8367-6861
IGN: Cero
@BoneheadMarowak :D thank you! I dont have anything great because Im literally on the first gym. Added you just now!
@Lightningtex You're welcome! :D Yeah, that's fine, I'm still online, so whenever you're ready!
freind code= 401279514058
I'm not sure how this works D: sorry! Where do I go in order to be able to trade?
did you add my freind code
Huh
@Lightningtex Oh, just tap the yellow "Play online with others" button, and then tap the "Internet" button with the blue wifi symbol behind it and begin connecting to the Internet. Then my profile should pop up after you're connected
Just realized how it works I had to click something in order to enable it to see my friends ingame :D!

Edit: Thank You, I got both! ;-; Sorry the pokemon I had were bad.