Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF: Prankster Sableye. Shiny in return
Hi guys. I'm LF a HA (prankster) female Sableye, I'll give a shiny from the list below in return.

Vivillion
Mismagius
Gengar
Magnezone
Muk
Sandlash
Fennekin

Legendaries:
Palkia
Kyogre
Lugia

Thanks Smile
(Nov 8, 2015, 04:29 PM)Fabian_sa Wrote: Hi guys. I'm LF a HA (prankster) female Sableye, I'll give a shiny from the list below in return.

Vivillion
Mismagius
Gengar
Magnezone
Muk
Sandlash
Fennekin

Legendaries:
Palkia
Kyogre
Lugia

Thanks Smile
I'm sure my precious little CrystalGem has prankster. I can breed him and give you one of his kids. Sound good?
Ah unfortunately CrystalGem has keen eye. I had no idea prankster was their hidden ability so I'm hunting for one in reflection cave. found a shiny mr.mime in the process!
I can have one for ya in about 30 minutes?
Bred and ready.
i have one that i bread thats perfect, 5 iv (missing sp atk) and some awsome egg moves metal burst, recover, sucker punch, and trick
Awesome! What shiny would you like in return?
Aw rats I just got one with prankster too
Sorry I was busy.
Are you still up for it? Which shiny would you like?
(Nov 10, 2015, 09:32 PM)Fabian_sa Wrote: Sorry I was busy.
Are you still up for it? Which shiny would you like?

Ah I don't know if you meant be but I'm online right now. I can breed one for you real quick. Sorry if this seems a bit stingy but could I get the shiny Lugia if you take my offer? I have Omega Ruby so I can't get them in my game.
(Nov 9, 2015, 12:22 AM)Fabian_sa Wrote: Awesome! What shiny would you like in return?

i dont really need a shiny, unless you have one from matsuda method, pm me when you added my fc