Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF: SHINY LAPRAS ANY GENDER LV 100 PERFECT IV'S
Hello guys I am requesting a shiny level 100 any gender lapras with perfect IV'S

I will tell you Pokemon I have once you comment.
Hopefully some of you have it!

A

B

Cya
I have a shiny lapras perfect iv. modest nature with the following moves:

- frost breath
- ice beam
- surf
- thunderbolt

what do you have to offer?
(Dec 5, 2015, 12:38 PM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote: I have a shiny lapras perfect iv. modest nature with the following moves:

- frost breath
- ice beam
- surf
- thunderbolt

I have a shiny Virizon lv 100 with no nickname, with Strength, Retaliate, Giga Drain, and Sacred sword (It's a legend)
(I don't changes moves so much so.....) I also have a shiny Espeon lv 100 with Psychic, Shadow Ball, Dazzling Gleam, Double-Edge. I have a shiny lv 100 Dragonite too! With the moves Waterfall, Surf, Draco Meter, and Hurricane. I have a shiny legendary lv 40 named Suicune with the moves Rain Dance, Gust, Aurora Beam and Mist.

If you don't want any of these I'll offer more I really want that lapras
(Dec 5, 2015, 06:03 PM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote:
(Dec 5, 2015, 12:38 PM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote: I have a shiny lapras perfect iv. modest nature with the following moves:

- frost breath
- ice beam
- surf
- thunderbolt

I have a shiny Virizon lv 100 with no nickname, with Strength, Retaliate, Giga Drain, and Sacred sword (It's a legend)
(I don't changes moves so much so.....) I also have a shiny Espeon lv 100 with  Psychic, Shadow Ball, Dazzling Gleam, Double-Edge. I have a shiny lv 100 Dragonite too! With the moves Waterfall, Surf, Draco Meter, and Hurricane. I have a shiny legendary lv 40 named Suicune with the moves Rain Dance, Gust, Aurora Beam and Mist.

i will take the virizon. also i know you want my greninja also from my thread. what other shinies that you are willing to trade for my greninja. if you dont want it then thats fine. i will just take the virizon and give you shiny lapras. i can trade after 12:30-2 pm pst on sunday if that works for you
(Dec 5, 2015, 09:15 PM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote:

- frost breath
- ice beam
- surf
- thunderbolt

(I don't changes moves so much so.....) I also have a shiny Espeon lv 100 with  Psychic, Shadow Ball, Dazzling Gleam, Double-Edge. I have a shiny lv 100 Dragonite too! With the moves Waterfall, Surf, Draco Meter, and Hurricane. I have a shiny legendary lv 40 named Suicune with the moves Rain Dance, Gust, Aurora Beam and Mist.

i will take the virizon. also i know you want my greninja also from my thread. what other shinies that you are willing to trade for my greninja. if you dont want it then thats fine. i will just take the virizon and give you shiny lapras. i can trade after 12:30-2 pm pst on sunday if that works for you
Well I don't want the Greeninja anymore but we can trade lapras maybe like 2, 3, or 4 California time

- frost breath
- ice beam
- surf
- thunderbolt

Well I don't want the Greeninja anymore but we can trade lapras maybe like 2, 3, or 4 California time
(Dec 6, 2015, 09:10 AM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote:

- frost breath
- ice beam
- surf
- thunderbolt

Maybe even 1 or 12
(Dec 6, 2015, 12:52 PM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote:

- frost breath
- ice beam
- surf
- thunderbolt

Maybe even 1 or 12

i can trade up until 3pm pst today since i am busy later today. so if your online by then we can trade
(Dec 6, 2015, 02:00 PM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote:
(Dec 5, 2015, 06:03 PM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote: I have a shiny Virizon lv 100 with no nickname, with Strength, Retaliate, Giga Drain, and Sacred sword (It's a legend)

Maybe even 1 or 12

i can trade up until 3pm pst today since i am busy later today. so if your online by then we can trade
OH NO! I just got back from the mountains and its 3:01 sorry bro
(Dec 6, 2015, 02:00 PM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote:
(Dec 5, 2015, 06:03 PM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote: I have a shiny Virizon lv 100 with no nickname, with Strength, Retaliate, Giga Drain, and Sacred sword (It's a legend)

Maybe even 1 or 12

OH NO! I just got back from the mountains and its 3:01 sorry!