Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF Shiny Pumpkaboo!
So I have a shiny Swallot, though if that is not enough I have a Reshiram up for trading. 
Though, if you don't want a name on the Swallot I'll have to remove it! ((Star is his name cause I do like gulptin and Swallot)) 

If there is a pokemon you do want tell me, I DO have the event manaphy i'd be willing to fork over, kings rock included. PLEASE. i know this pokemon is hard to come by as a shiny. I KNOW it will turn to gorgiest the moment I get it, That is fine! Please help!
Anyone have one? Please?
I'm currently holding a small Shiny Pumpkaboo with 2 IVs, the ability frisk and nature quiet, from friend safari if you're interested? We would have to trade through GTS though, my friends list is full because I have Ditto in safari.
(Jun 24, 2016, 03:02 PM)kanae Wrote: I'm currently holding a small Shiny Pumpkaboo with 2 IVs, the ability frisk and nature quiet, from friend safari if you're interested? We would have to trade through GTS though, my friends list is full because I have Ditto in safari.

Alright, You're gonna have to tell me what I put up in the GTS. Or what you put up. I'd prefer you'd to put up so i know that it's shiny before hand.
You know what, let's just make it easy, go ahead and add me I'll add you, I'm just going to delete someone that hasn't been on in weeks alright? I want you to have your Shiny Pumpkaboo.
(Jun 24, 2016, 05:15 PM)kanae Wrote: You know what, let's just make it easy, go ahead and add me I'll add you, I'm just going to delete someone that hasn't been on in weeks alright? I want you to have your Shiny Pumpkaboo.

But but what do you want for him?
If you're Reshiram is really for trade then I'll take him, but if you actually wanted to keep him I'll go for any starter pokemon if you have them.
(Jun 24, 2016, 05:34 PM)kanae Wrote:
(Jun 24, 2016, 05:29 PM)EnidZsasz Wrote:
(Jun 24, 2016, 05:15 PM)kanae Wrote:  

If your Reshiram is really for trade then I'll take him, but if you actually wanted to keep him I'll go for any starter pokemon if you have them.
Okay good! I don't want to trade for something that is not worth it and worth the trouble of getting a pokemon like pumpkaboo as a shiny. I'm ready when you are!
(Jun 24, 2016, 05:37 PM)EnidZsasz Wrote:

If your Reshiram is really for trade then I'll take him, but if you actually wanted to keep him I'll go for any starter pokemon if you have them.
Okay good! I don't want to trade for something that is not worth it and worth the trouble of getting a pokemon like pumpkaboo as a shiny. I'm ready when you are!
Totally understandable, already added you and online~
(Jun 24, 2016, 05:43 PM)kanae Wrote:
(Jun 24, 2016, 05:37 PM)EnidZsasz Wrote:

Totally understandable, already added you and online~

THANK YOU!