Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF Shiny Yveltal and Xerneas
Im looking for someone to gen me a legal shiny Yveltal and Xerneas (not sure its possible)

Thanks  :D
@Raidden I've got one of each I can give ya. I'm looking for Lugia and Tornadus right now although I'm not entirely picky. If you haven't got either of those two then I'll be happy to take anything you offer.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
(Sep 1, 2016, 03:51 AM)Chawizawd Wrote: @Raidden I've got one of each I can give ya. I'm looking for Lugia and Tornadus right now although I'm not entirely picky. If you haven't got either of those two then I'll be happy to take anything you offer.

Are you interested in a Battle ready Adamant Azumarill (ability: huge power Moves: double edge, aquajet (egg move), Belly drum (Egg move), superpower you might want to replace double edge with play rough)? In case you have more codes/pokémon (don't know if you were offering the code or the pokémon itself).
(Sep 1, 2016, 03:51 AM)Chawizawd Wrote: @Raidden I've got one of each I can give ya. I'm looking for Lugia and Tornadus right now although I'm not entirely picky. If you haven't got either of those two then I'll be happy to take anything you offer.

I can give you both of these provided you do nto mean shiny ones. I have a regular one of each. Thanks