Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] GIMME THOSE FRIEND CODES! :D
Thank you guys! I have added you!  Heart
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
@devilmoth  @Tomatoman1 @The_Real_Guy @That_cute_pikachu 
added you all!
Wait.. How do you get a friend safari?
@FearTheDragonMaster It's X and Y exclusive. Post-game the friend safari can be accessed by taking the train to Kiloude City.
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
I added you @devilmoth 

Trainer name: Justin
Friend Code: 3583-2197-0463
Type: Electric
3 Pokemon: Electrode, Electabuzz and Luxio
@devilmoth Oh... Thanks!
@devilmoth  @Tomatoman1 @The_Real_Guy @That_cute_pikachu @Iharalu

added everyone! please add me back
Thank you everybody who has added me so far! I have added you all back  Heart Still on the search for more friend codes :D
(Jun 23, 2016, 04:23 AM)devilmoth Wrote: *grabby hands* Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!  Heart

Seriously though, I need more Friend Safari's! My FC is: 4828-6776-6651

Please add me before posting that you'll add me!  ^_^ I don't know about any of you, but unrequieted friends on my 3DS drive me nutso! lol XD 
Heart
Added you!! FC: 1993-9045-0678
@juliervra Thank you! I have added you in return! ^_^