Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF Sucker Punch Golem.
Ever had that one poke who meant a lot to you but for some reason you just stopped using it? for me that poke is Golem. Sooooooo I'm looking for a Golem in 6th Gen with the move Sucker Punch to use in some NU matches. If any one has one to offer me I'd love to take it off your hands or take an opportunity to clone it. I have a ton of other competitively trained pokes I am willing to offer in exchange for one.
If you know how to get sucker punch on Golem then you also probably know why Id rather not spend the time trying to accomplish it that way instead of just looking around online for one.  Rolleyes
I have one. Do you have a near perfect onyx?
(Oct 28, 2015, 08:37 PM)yancolo82 Wrote: I have one.  Do you have a near perfect onyx?

I don't currently. But I have all the materials to make one and it wouldn't take long. I'll start on it now. Cool
Lvl 71 adamant @ 100 unEVed

276 hp
272 atk
277 def
108 satk
141 sdef
(Oct 28, 2015, 08:49 PM)yancolo82 Wrote: Lvl 71 adamant @ 100 unEVed

276 hp
272 atk
277 def
108 satk
141 sdef

Right on. I'm breeding out the Onix now. I'm assuming you'll want an adamant nature?
Please
(Oct 28, 2015, 09:01 PM)yancolo82 Wrote: Please

All right. All done and ready for ya. I'm adding your FC now. See you online :D
not a big deal : ) I asked for a onyx you gave me a Aggron. hopeful someone didn't intercept us : )
(Oct 28, 2015, 09:26 PM)yancolo82 Wrote: not a big deal : ) I asked for a onyx you gave me a Aggron.  hopeful someone didn't intercept us : )
My IGN is Sour. I havent started a trade with any one yet Sad Whats your IGN? I havent seen you online yet.
i think we got intercepted i got a trade request from a profile , with sour as it headliner they offered the trade. Really sorry. I still have pokemon back to pokemon crystal it could be a while till I can make another one : (