Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF Victini and other Psychic legendarys
Im Playing Alpha Sapphire and looking for any Psychic legendarys. I was hopping that someone would trade me.

I would give you a legendary from oras when I get them.

Legendarys I need

Mewtwo
Victini
Celebi
Hoopa
Cresselia
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf
Jirachi
and mew if you can but it's ok if you can't :P 
<------Info

+Female Shiny Espeon
You can catch Cresselia and the Lake Guardians easily in Alpha Sapphire by doing the following:

#488 Cresselia
Additional Requirements: Random Daily Mirage Island

At some point, with the daily Mirage Spot change, an island will appear south of Ever Grande City. On this island, you will find a portal that gives you access to Cresselia as well as hidden items. The chances of this island appearing are slim, but you can improve chances by going online and receiving Mirage Spots.

#480 Uxie, #481 Mesprit, #482 Azelf
Additional Requirements: Three Pokémon with max Happiness on team

When Soaring around by Sootopolis City, you will discover a very small area called the Nameless Cavern. Inside the cave in the area, you will note a familiar pattern on the ground and a portal. Interact with the portal and Uxie, Mesprit or Azelf will challenge you. Uxie can be found between 20:00 and 21:00, Azelf can be found between 21:00 and 03:59 and Mesprit can be found between 04:00 and 19:59.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
(Jan 25, 2016, 08:32 AM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: You can catch Cresselia and the Lake Guardians easily in Alpha Sapphire by doing the following:

#488 Cresselia
Additional Requirements: Random Daily Mirage Island

At some point, with the daily Mirage Spot change, an island will appear south of Ever Grande City. On this island, you will find a portal that gives you access to Cresselia as well as hidden items. The chances of this island appearing are slim, but you can improve chances by going online and receiving Mirage Spots.

#480 Uxie, #481 Mesprit, #482 Azelf
Additional Requirements: Three Pokémon with max Happiness on team

When Soaring around by Sootopolis City, you will discover a very small area called the Nameless Cavern. Inside the cave in the area, you will note a familiar pattern on the ground and a portal. Interact with the portal and Uxie, Mesprit or Azelf will challenge you. Uxie can be found between 20:00 and 21:00, Azelf can be found between 21:00 and 03:59 and Mesprit can be found between 04:00 and 19:59.

Thanks Excalibur0126