Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF Volcanion Legal one
Hello guys,
Im looking for a legal Volcanion. Im willing to give an Legal event Mew or shiny Yveltal/Xerneas in exchange.
(Apr 21, 2016, 04:35 AM)irazer91 Wrote: Hello guys,
Im looking for a legal Volcanion. Im willing to give an Legal event Mew or shiny Yveltal/Xerneas in exchange.
I think it all depends on your definition of legal. I think most of the ones about are clones and maybe been hacked but they seem to be passing the pokebank validation and getting a ribbon.
(Apr 21, 2016, 04:52 AM)MrScruff Wrote:
(Apr 21, 2016, 04:35 AM)irazer91 Wrote: Hello guys,
I think it all depends on your definition of legal. I think most of the ones about are clones and maybe been hacked but they seem to be passing the pokebank validation and getting a ribbon.

It can be cloned IV changed, but it has to be the clone from the original japanese event with pendant.
@irazer91  I have one Smile cloned but legal! Japanese event. 
Will trade for shiny Xerneas
(Apr 21, 2016, 06:03 AM)Naysaii Wrote: @irazer91  I have one Smile cloned but legal! Japanese event. 

alright will add you
(Apr 21, 2016, 06:03 AM)Naysaii Wrote: @irazer91  I have one Smile cloned but legal! Japanese event. 

Coming on
@irazer91 I didn't realize it was you! sorry, accidental click
Okey that one wasnt a original legal one thats why Im still looking for one ^^
(Apr 21, 2016, 06:34 AM)irazer91 Wrote: Okey that one wasnt a original legal one thats why Im still looking for one ^^
I traded you the wrong one! You got the timid hacked one. I'll send you a trade request and give you the right one. 
Apologies
(Apr 21, 2016, 06:41 AM)Naysaii Wrote:
(Apr 21, 2016, 06:34 AM)irazer91 Wrote: Okey that one wasnt a original legal one thats why Im still looking for one ^^
I traded you the wrong one! You got the timid hacked one. I'll send you a trade request and give you the right one. 
Apologies
Ok let me log on my Y xD