Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF: Winter Deerling
Hey, was wondering if anyone had a spare winter deerling since I want to breed for a shiny one since only spring ones apear in gen 6. I tried on the GTS but that didnt work out well. Thanks! Smile
lol gotta find my copy of black but yeh i can get it for you Smile might take a few days with the timeshift transfer thing on the ds though, got anything interesting to offer?
@wartty umm i dont know, practically got a full pokedex if you need any pokemon, I do have pokemon black and pokemon bank, can I use those to get one of my own?
loool yeh just change the date on your ds to winter and you can get a winter deerling or sawsbuck, then work backwards for the ivs and such :p how are you building him? might be interested in the spare 5iv babies Smile
Thanks, didnt realise it was that easy to get.
Probz typical choice scarf, sap sipper, jolly, evs in atk and speed. Would you want a winter one cause thats what i will be breeding.
Deerling changes depending on the season so you will not be able to keep winter deerling forever
@mario2750 didnt they change it so that they don't change coat in gen 6? If they do I will just catch one in ORAS
Maybe they did.
I remember it changing in gen 5 though.
Seems weird to get rid of the feature but alright.
lol yeh they changed it and id be happy with the winter coat, wanted to make a deerling just never motivated enough :p
@wartty yea no problem ill do a giveway if anyone else want one, i still have loads of 5ivs honedges i need to give away as well, give me a week