Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF a destiny knot
I really need a destiny knot and can't seem to get one in game. I would be willing to trade for it just let me know what you want. Thanks :D
@Johnny I've got a spare so I'll trade you. I'll take a breedject if you have any, otherwise honestly I'm not picky. I want to breed a good Zubat so if you have any HA or EM those work as well.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
(Aug 3, 2016, 01:58 AM)Chawizawd Wrote: @Johnny I've got a spare so I'll trade you. I'll take a breedject if you have any, otherwise honestly I'm not picky. I want to breed a good Zubat so if you have any HA or EM those work as well.

I don't have any breedjects or zubats because I haven't started breeding yet Sad
(Aug 3, 2016, 02:06 AM)Johnny Wrote:
(Aug 3, 2016, 01:58 AM)Chawizawd Wrote: @Johnny I've got a spare so I'll trade you. I'll take a breedject if you have any, otherwise honestly I'm not picky. I want to breed a good Zubat so if you have any HA or EM those work as well.

I don't have any breedjects or zubats because I haven't started breeding yet Sad

No big deal. Zubat aren't hard to find and breedjects are pretty common for me to find in wonder trading. Like I said I'm not picky, I'll add your friend code and initate a trade. My IGN is Seanort, when you see my trade request pop up feel free to shoot over anything, preferably not a Wurmple or Zigzagoon. I like Snorlax if you have one. Make sure to add my friend code, found in my info to the right, that way I can find you on the PSS.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
Oh and @Johnny make sure you check out Dassah's Ditto Shop in the giveaway section of this forum, those dittos usually come with Destiny Knots. That's why I have a spare, so if you can score a ditto through that shop you will be even better set for breeding. Everstones are also nice because they ensure the holding Pokemon passes on its nature. And in case you didn't know, generally only females can pass on hidden abilities. The only way around that if you have a HA male Pokemon is to use a Ditto. Breeding can be fun but tedious so make sure you have a good twitch stream or netflix going in the background to keep yourself from dozing off. Hehe, I have definitely fallen asleep just cycling past the Day Care Man...
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
(Aug 3, 2016, 02:17 AM)Chawizawd Wrote:

No big deal. Zubat aren't hard to find and breedjects are pretty common for me to find in wonder trading. Like I said I'm not picky, I'll add your friend code and initate a trade. My IGN is Seanort, when you see my trade request pop up feel free to shoot over anything, preferably not a Wurmple or Zigzagoon. I like Snorlax if you have one. Make sure to add my friend code, found in my info to the right, that way I can find you on the PSS.

Alright I got you added!
Nice! Thanks for the shiny! Didn't expect that! Enjoy the destiny knot, and happy breeding!
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
(Aug 3, 2016, 02:21 AM)Johnny Wrote:

Alright I got you added!

Thanks a ton :D :D
(Aug 3, 2016, 02:27 AM)Johnny Wrote:
(Aug 3, 2016, 02:21 AM)Johnny Wrote:

Alright I got you added!

Thanks a ton :D :D

No prob! Have fun breeding strong mons!
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?