Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF japanese Ditto
I just currently wanted to start shiny hunting and breeding. And I read somewhere that a Japanese Ditto is a good one for breeding. 
I don't have much to trade for it, only a Lv. 100 event Manaphy. Ability: Hydration Item: king's rock. Moves : Tail Glow, Bubble and Water sports.
I wonder what the difference between a Japanese ditto and one from another region? I've been using a german ditto for my shiny hunting..
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
You can usually find one on the GTS. You just have to check the option that lists only Pokemon from other regions.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
@devilmoth 
I dont know, I've just heard it's better?? o . o 

@Excalibur0126 
I've tried GTS, but event pokemons doesnt work to trade away?
You can't trade event Pokemon on the GTS, but you can search for a Ditto that's not from your region. As long as it's not from your region, it will work for shiny breeding.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
@Excalibur0126 
Oh I see! Thanks a lot! ^_^ 
Need to find a pokemon I can trade then since I don't have many :/
@Trashkinq Once you have added my FC please feel free to start a trade with me. I have more than one german ditto, you are free to have one ^_^
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
@devilmoth We can trade tomorrow! It's pretty late here now so I'll off to bed! ^_^
@Trashkinq Sounds good! I usually keep my DS online all day, so whenever you are ready to trade, just send one my way! haha
i can give you free but i don't have perfect IV. I have japense ditto and other region.