Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF trade partner for X Nuzlocke
I'm starting up an X Nuzlocke, but in the event that my encounter for an area is one that evolves via trade, I'll need someone who I can trade with to evolve those encounters, as I only have one 3DS and Bank doesn't initiate trade evolutions. When I'm ready to evolve those encounters, I'll initiate the trade once I see you online. For reference, I will be playing as Serena, and my character will be named Charlotte.

If you want something in return, make me an offer, and I'll see what I can do!

EDIT: Thanks @"8-Bit Crow"!
I can help you
“Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high. Then life seems almost enchanted after all.” 
― Vincent Van Gogh
(Jul 11, 2016, 10:07 PM)8-Bit Crow Wrote: I can help you

Thanks! Do you want anything in return?
That is up to you just happy to hell adding your FC
“Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high. Then life seems almost enchanted after all.” 
― Vincent Van Gogh
Ready when you are. @Dull Deoxys
― Vincent Van Gogh
(Jul 11, 2016, 10:10 PM)8-Bit Crow Wrote: That is up to you just happy to hell adding your FC

I've heard that they're pretty desirable among competitive players, so I'll just give you a PP Max. I can always get more from rematches and such. I'll be giving you the PP Max from Alpha Sapphire, so IGN is Sempai and icon is the OR/AS Male Ace Trainer.
Ok enjoy the sneasel one of my favorite pokemon. :D
― Vincent Van Gogh
Anything else you need tonight? @Dull Deoxys
― Vincent Van Gogh
I can also help you, since I also need to trade to evolve some pokemon we can help each other out.
Nothing else needed  :D
I can help you as well
― Vincent Van Gogh