Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF
Hi everyone I am in need of a hidden ability Squirtle, bulbasaur, and skrelp IV's and nature does not matter if anyone can help me with this id greatly appreciate it.
(Aug 24, 2015, 04:08 AM)Mason1122 Wrote: Hi everyone I am in need of a hidden ability Squirtle, bulbasaur, and skrelp IV's and nature does not matter if anyone can help me with this id greatly appreciate it.

I can help you with a Bulbasaur and Skrelp.
I have a HA Bulbasaur with Bold Nature, 5IVs, and Giga Drain.
Check the link on my signature.
New to the Forum? Visit a 5IV Pokemon Giveaway here.

I am Breeder. Need help? Ask away!.

I would greatly appreciate the bulbasaur and skrelp i will still have to look for a blastoise but what would i need to give in order to recieve these fine pokemon I am afraid i dont have much i lost my old game and im starting from scratch
(Aug 24, 2015, 07:43 PM)Mason1122 Wrote: I would greatly appreciate the bulbasaur and skrelp i will still have to look for a blastoise but what would i need to give in order to recieve these fine pokemon I am afraid i dont have much i lost my old game and im starting from scratch

My Pokemon are free. Again, check the link on my signature.
New to the Forum? Visit a 5IV Pokemon Giveaway here.

I am Breeder. Need help? Ask away!.

ah I see that is very helpful thank you
(Aug 24, 2015, 07:43 PM)Mason1122 Wrote: I would greatly appreciate the bulbasaur and skrelp i will still have to look for a blastoise but what would i need to give in order to recieve these fine pokemon I am afraid i dont have much i lost my old game and im starting from scratch

I'm here to help. So I don't anything special in return.