Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LOOKING FOR SHINY RAYQUAZA
I had been in a bad spot around the time of the shiny rayquaza event and could not obtain one. I really regret that. I am wondering what it would take to trade for one. I've got a few things that could be worth it right now. Thank you.
(Feb 7, 2016, 05:06 PM)scopekingop Wrote: I had been in a bad spot around the time of the shiny rayquaza event and could not obtain one. I really regret that. I am wondering what it would take to trade for one. I've got a few things that could be worth it right now. Thank you.

i could get you a shiny rayquaza for free-i'd be short a shiny genesect but i dont care, any level preference? by the way it's free, just gimme some noob pokemon Smile
(Feb 7, 2016, 05:16 PM)Kimimaro99kaguya Wrote:
(Feb 7, 2016, 05:06 PM)scopekingop Wrote: I had been in a bad spot around the time of the shiny rayquaza event and could not obtain one. I really regret that. I am wondering what it would take to trade for one. I've got a few things that could be worth it right now. Thank you.

i could get you a shiny rayquaza for free-i'd be short a shiny genesect but i dont care, any level preference? by the way it's free, just gimme some noob pokemon Smile

I'm up for pretty much any shiny rayquaza. I've got plenty of noob pokemon haha.
(Feb 7, 2016, 05:39 PM)scopekingop Wrote:
(Feb 7, 2016, 05:16 PM)Kimimaro99kaguya Wrote:

I'm up for pretty much any shiny rayquaza. I've got plenty of noob pokemon haha.

okie dokie!! add my FC: 442-1283-9149, whats yours?