Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] National Dex Help!
Hey I have been trying to complete my National Dex (Living dex if possible) and need help!

If you wanna know the list of pokemon i have http://www.livingdex.xyz/user/minebot4206 there it is!

Anything Helps!

FC: 2363-6068-3238
IGN: Minebot

LF:Ekans,nidoran (male),nidoran (female)
Just breed what you needed. I was doing it earlier while you were online but you left before I could finish (and messed up because I tried to breed Nidoqueen with a ditto but found out she can't produce nidorans. I mean she is suppose to me a mother!!) Anyway, my info should be on the left. I live in the eastern US time zone but am available tomorrow. Just pm me and I will get online and trade. Please don't be mad if I take too long to respond because I am just getting used to interacting online.

I also have one request if it is possible. I wish to register a Yveltal for my Kalos dex. Is it possible for you to trade over one for our first trade. I don't mind giving it back. I just need to register it.

nevermind, my friend code didn't show up. Here is is and my ign from pokemon x
FC: 0576-4635-4933
ign: Suzaku
(Sep 12, 2015, 06:18 PM)blackphoenixsuzaku Wrote: Just breed what you needed. I was doing it earlier while you were online but you left before I could finish (and messed up because I tried to breed Nidoqueen with a ditto but found out she can't produce nidorans. I mean she is suppose to me a mother!!) Anyway, my info should be on the left. I live in the eastern US time zone but am available tomorrow. Just pm me and I will get online and trade. Please don't be mad if I take too long to respond because I am just getting used to interacting online.

I also have one request if it is possible. I wish to register a Yveltal for my Kalos dex. Is it possible for you to trade over one for our first trade. I don't mind giving it back. I just need to register it.

Yeah Nidoqueen and Nidoking can't breed with Ditto on the terms that Ditto takes the form of the partner. Since you did Nidoqueen then Ditto would also be Nidoqueen, thus creating two female pokemon, which aren't compatible. It might be possible to get Nidoran eggs if you use Nidoqueen and Nidoking, I haven't tried so I can't confirm, but if you did get Nidoran eggs, who know what the gender the Nidoran would be.
(Sep 13, 2015, 01:41 AM)nlough Wrote:
(Sep 12, 2015, 06:18 PM)blackphoenixsuzaku Wrote: Just breed what you needed. I was doing it earlier while you were online but you left before I could finish (and messed up because I tried to breed Nidoqueen with a ditto but found out she can't produce nidorans. I mean she is suppose to me a mother!!) Anyway, my info should be on the left. I live in the eastern US time zone but am available tomorrow. Just pm me and I will get online and trade. Please don't be mad if I take too long to respond because I am just getting used to interacting online.

Yeah Nidoqueen and Nidoking can't breed with Ditto on the terms that Ditto takes the form of the partner. Since you did Nidoqueen then Ditto would also be Nidoqueen, thus creating two female pokemon, which aren't compatible. It might be possible to get Nidoran eggs if you use Nidoqueen and Nidoking, I haven't tried so I can't confirm, but if you did get Nidoran eggs, who know what the gender the Nidoran would be.

Nidoqueen can't breed in general since i have tried to partner her with a nidoking. I later looked up on bulbapedia and she was categorizes as the undiscovered egg group, therefore having the same status as legendary and baby pokemon.
Greetings!
I can help out with the following Pokémon:
Nidoran (f), Nidoran (m), Poliwhirl, Slowpoke (for Slowbro), Pinsir, Steelix, Magcargo, Skarmory, Larvitar, Shiftry, Slaking, Beldum, Riolu, Magmortar, Palpitoad, Cottonee, Dwebble, Zorua, Zoruark, Ferroseed, Litwick, Pawniard, Inkay, Binacle, Hawlucha, Trevenant.

And probably a few others that I didn't find immediately. Just pick some, I don't mind giving them away and helping you out. :p Thanks by the way for the site where I can manage my own living dex. This is just way more comfortable than just looking at my Pokébank constantly!