Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Lf: event mew cause im remote af
(Feb 13, 2016, 10:31 PM)gekoez Wrote: Are you sure? @Asdfhjkl

Im sure, I have 2 regular mews and a shiny mew.
(Feb 14, 2016, 06:11 AM)Asdfhjkl Wrote:
(Feb 13, 2016, 10:31 PM)gekoez Wrote: Are you sure? @Asdfhjkl

Im sure, I have 2 regular mews and a shiny mew.

If you've got another spare, may I have one too? I live in a country where gamestop outlets don't exist :/
You could go to naitre's giveaway for a free 6 iv mew. My mews arent that good.
(Feb 14, 2016, 01:02 AM)NormalGamerGal Wrote: The GameStops near me usually seem to have more codes than they have demand. As long as there aren't too many requests, I can probably get some extras. PM me if you need one and I can let you know. (Don't need anything back. It's really unfair that you have to go to extreme measures to get them.)

Hi! I live in Brazil and the Mew event is not happening here Sad
Could I ask you for a Mew code, please?
(Feb 14, 2016, 11:18 AM)Igortsa Wrote:
(Feb 14, 2016, 01:02 AM)NormalGamerGal Wrote: The GameStops near me usually seem to have more codes than they have demand. As long as there aren't too many requests, I can probably get some extras. PM me if you need one and I can let you know. (Don't need anything back. It's really unfair that you have to go to extreme measures to get them.)

Hi! I live in Brazil and the Mew event is not happening here Sad
Could I ask you for a Mew code, please?

Sorry, usually they do continue to have these cards until the end, but apparently Mew was very popular, so I was unable to get any extra. Again, sorry about that Sad
Hey! I have 2 extra mew codes if anyone needs one. All i ask for one is that if anyone has a garchompite, i will give you a code Please and thank you! Heart