Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Liepard and pachirisu
I dont care about the ivs or the natures. Im just looking for them HA
(Oct 27, 2015, 03:52 PM)MegaHertzel Wrote: I dont care about the ivs or the natures. Im just looking for them HA

I can breed a couple for you if you don't mind waiting a bit ((to level the purrloin and the liepard and pachirisu I already have are both nicknamed))
(Oct 27, 2015, 07:01 PM)Cubby Gamer Wrote:
(Oct 27, 2015, 03:52 PM)MegaHertzel Wrote: I dont care about the ivs or the natures. Im just looking for them HA

I can breed a couple for you if you don't mind waiting a bit ((to level the purrloin and the liepard and pachirisu I already have are both nicknamed))

That would be awesome. Thanks man Smile
(Oct 27, 2015, 07:17 PM)MegaHertzel Wrote:

Oh sure thing no problem at all! Just give me a bit though. Trying to get on these shiny giveaways tho =w=
(Oct 27, 2015, 07:23 PM)Cubby Gamer Wrote:
(Oct 27, 2015, 07:17 PM)MegaHertzel Wrote:

Oh sure thing no problem at all! Just give me a bit though. Trying to get on these shiny giveaways tho =w=

No problem. I wait