Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF: Jolly | Rough Skin | Gible ヽ(⌐■_■)ノ♪♬
I am looking for an alternate for Landorus so who better than garchomp!!

If anyone has a spare laying around that be great.. but if not I have some mons laying around
Hi there! I got a Rough Skin Gible lying around and planned to breed one for myself.
I'd start to breed it right away, if you want. But maybe it will take me a little while to get the Jolly nature because I'm REALLY unlucky with that. :/"

So, if you're interested, let me know. :3
(Oct 3, 2015, 12:36 PM)Ryokara Wrote: I there! I got a Rough Skin Gible lying around and planned to breed one for myself.
I'd start to breed it right away, if you want. But maybe it will take me a little while to get the Jolly nature because I'm REALLY unlucky with that. :/"

So, if you're interested, let me know. :3

Hey sure :D Take as much time as you want !!
I finally have some Jolly Gible with Rough Skin! \o/
But I'll go to bed now, so... I give it to you tomorrow as soon as we're both online. I promise. 8)
(Oct 3, 2015, 05:09 PM)Ryokara Wrote: I finally have some Jolly Gible with Rough Skin! \o/
But I'll go to bed now, so... I give it to you tomorrow as soon as we're both online. I promise. 8)

Thank you so much :D
No problem at all! :3 I'm online now!
Was your IGN Ronnie instead of Ron? Then I messed up a little before, haha... |D
(Oct 4, 2015, 09:45 AM)Ryokara Wrote: No problem at all! :3 I'm online now!
Was your IGN Ronnie instead of Ron? Then I messed up a little before, haha... |D

haha WOOPS I forgot to change it :P Sorry! Yeah I was a little confused haha :P that's alright though!
Hehe, no problem at all. xD I just confused you with someone else from my Giveaway... comes from not taking notes properly. |D
But I really hope your Gible is fine! :3