Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Looking for Shiny Eevee!
Hello! I am new here so this is my first post. I would be soo happy if someone is willing to trade me a shiny Eevee so I can evolve it into Umbreon. I have a lot of shinies that I have fish chained but I am really bad at Radar Chaining. The shinies I currently have at the time of this post:
Shiny Horsea Lv 26 (not really trading it since its my very first shiny but I may be able to catch one for someone)
Shiny Espurr Lv 24 (Its nickname is ''Yes'' because...well...Someone traded it to me for a spare Shiny Horsea and I didn't see the nickname)
Nature: Imphish Ability: Keen Eye EVs and IVs:None
-Scratch
-Fake Out
-Psybeam
-Confusion
Shiny Clawitzer Lv 35 (That I am willing to trade. Freshly caught)
Nautre:Timid Ability: Mega Launcher EVs and IVs: None
-Bubble Beam (lol)
-Swords Dance
-Crabhammer
-Water Pulse
Shiny Clauncher Lv 25 (Fresh! Willing to trade it!)
Shiny Corsola Lv 35 (Its just a shiny Corsola freshly caught today.)
Nature: Naughty Ability Natural Cure EVs and IVs: None
-Spike Cannon
-Iron Defense
-Rock Blast
-Endure
Shiny Zigzagoon Lv 15 (Got it from the GTS)
Shiny Dragonair Lv 50 (Took me years to get, not trading it, nickname:Drago)
Shiny Aegislash (Got it from the GTS. Probably hacked because it has 4 IVs and awesome moves.)
Shiny Basculin Lv 50 (Freshly caught)
I have a couple of shiny legendaries like Articuno,Yveltal,Jirachi which all are probably hacked. (Got them from a Trade for like really crappy pokemon Lol.)

NOTE
All of the Shinies have POKERUS! Exeptions: Aegislash, all the legendaries and Dr. Zoidberg.
I am willing to trade some of them for other shinies that I like.
I did not add movesets, abilities and natures to some pokemon because I am too lazy to write and they have nothing really special.
I will update this post once I catch more shinies.
Reply to this post if you are interested!

PS: I am right now Hunting Shiny Horsea so expect that I will add a Horsea on the list.

Have a nice day/night and good luck on catching shinies.
(Jun 11, 2016, 11:33 AM)UmiPokemon Wrote: Hello! I am new here so this is my first post. I would be soo happy if someone is willing to trade me a shiny Eevee so I can evolve it into Umbreon. I have a lot of shinies that I have fish chained but I am really bad at Radar Chaining. The shinies I currently have at the time of this post:
Shiny Horsea Lv 26 (not really trading it since its my very first shiny but I may be able to catch one for someone)
Shiny Espurr Lv 24 (Its nickname is ''Yes'' because...well...Someone traded it to me for a spare Shiny Horsea and I didn't see the nickname)
Nature: Imphish Ability: Keen Eye EVs and IVs:None
-Scratch
-Fake Out

-Psybeam
-Confusion
Shiny Clawitzer Lv 35 (That I am willing to trade. Freshly caught)
Nautre:Timid Ability: Mega Launcher EVs and IVs: None
-Bubble Beam (lol)
-Swords Dance
-Crabhammer
-Water Pulse
Shiny Clauncher Lv 25 (Fresh! Willing to trade it!)
Shiny Corsola Lv 35 (Its just a shiny Corsola freshly caught today.)
Nature: Naughty Ability Natural Cure EVs and IVs: None
-Spike Cannon
-Iron Defense
-Rock Blast
-Endure
Shiny Zigzagoon Lv 15 (Got it from the GTS)
Shiny Dragonair Lv 50 (Took me years to get, not trading it, nickname:Drago)
Shiny Aegislash (Got it from the GTS. Probably hacked because it has 4 IVs and awesome moves.)
Shiny Basculin Lv 50 (Freshly caught)
I have a couple of shiny legendaries like Articuno,Yveltal,Jirachi which all are probably hacked. (Got them from a Trade for like really crappy pokemon Lol.)

NOTE
All of the Shinies have POKERUS! Exeptions: Aegislash, all the legendaries and Dr. Zoidberg.
I am willing to trade some of them for other shinies that I like.
I did not add movesets, abilities and natures to some pokemon because I am too lazy to write and they have nothing really special.
I will update this post once I catch more shinies.
Reply to this post if you are interested!
I can change my shinny eevee for the spurr or the aegislash 
'he is level one and 5 ivs 
he carry an eternal stone

i don't change it for illegal Pokemon 
PS: I am right now Hunting Shiny Horsea so expect that I will add a Horsea on the list.

Have a nice day/night and good luck on catching shinies.