Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Desperetly looking for a Ditto 6iv :(
Hello there!!

Well let me introduce (even with my bad english), i just discovered the breeding/perfect pokemon/iv/Ev etc on pokemon i was chocked how deep it goes.. i'm playing since Blue version and always though after league it over .. hah..

So i'm starting this long and passionate adventure ... but for get started right i need some of theses Damn 6iv dittos! I seek everywere since a week just get on reddit thing was so happy but we need to be registred 2week to redeem a ditto... I was giving up then i fall here and saw many posts of Giveaways :O so many nice ppl givin' things here!

But idk if all these still active and saw on these posts many many request .. i think mine will get invisible on all these..

So the point of all of it !! Still here somone giving Dittos 6iv that will be Soo0OooO kind! (and genesct if they feel charitable <3)

Thanks for reading and sorry for burnin' your eyes with my english! :D
(Aug 13, 2015, 05:07 AM)kaskate Wrote: I think mine will get invisible on all these...

It is not invisible, but you will have to wait and be patient. Not everybody here has the ability to clone/powersave/genne, but those people that do, are usually very busy doing their own giveaways or occupied with their own projects, or writing 10,000 word guides.

If no one replies to your thread don't be discouraged, I suggest to engage in the community, be friendly to others, help here and there, aid other members whenever you can. This is a very friendly community and the mods here are jaw-dropping amazing.

Since you like breeding, let me suggest this, and the rest of the guides are here.

Welcome to the Forum!
Hey Luisito! Thanks for answer Smile

Yup you're right and i know that they are very busy those giveaways idk how they manage all those request and i'm very thankfull to them ! Ppl who takin' of their own time to help others! That's a thing !

I'll try post a resquest maybe it will not be invisible as you suggest.

And thanks for the guides i had a quick look they are really complete and the guide list is awsome!

Thanks again *-* hope get this ditto one day haha :D
Hey sry for double post, but in case someone goin' threw and don't have time for talk ( xD ) i'll put the GTS info here for ditto Smile

Name: Khavaji
Pokemon Deposited: Pansage
Level of Pokemon: 27
Gender of Pokemon: Male