Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Looking for a rotom
Hi guys, does anyone have a regular rotom for trade if you do pls reply with the pokemon you are looking for. Smile
I have rotom's! Do you have a Croconaw? I need one. They are level 5 by the way.
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
(Jan 15, 2016, 08:52 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote: I have rotom's! Do you have a Croconaw? I need one. They are level 5 by the way.

Sorry man i would trade you a croconaw if i had one, are you looking for anything el se?
(Jan 15, 2016, 08:54 PM)Jorkaef Wrote:
(Jan 15, 2016, 08:52 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote: I have rotom's! Do you have a Croconaw? I need one. They are level 5 by the way.

Sorry man i would trade you a croconaw if i had one, are you looking for anything el se?

Yeah, I need a Nidoran Female if you have one.
(Jan 15, 2016, 08:59 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote:
(Jan 15, 2016, 08:54 PM)Jorkaef Wrote:

Yeah, I need a Nidoran Female if you have one.

I jut got a totodile do you want me to evolve it OR do you want it like that?
I can give you a regular rotom for free Smile
(Jan 16, 2016, 12:12 AM)GrannyTurismo Wrote: I can give you a regular rotom for free Smile

Wow, thank you. Ill add you right now
I'm sorry I wasn't on. I could've given it to you for free but you asked what I wanted so I just asked for Pokemon I needed for my dex. Sorry
I Have Added You Jorkaef And Thanks for the rep Smile
(Jan 16, 2016, 10:48 AM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote: I'm sorry I wasn't on. I could've given it to you for free but you asked what I wanted so I just asked for Pokemon I needed for my dex. Sorry

I can still trade you the croconaw for something else dude Smile. Un looking ffora goomy or noibat if you have one of them if not ill just give you it for free.