Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Looking for some help catching up.
I've been out of the game for a while and I was hoping some people could help me get back into fighting shape for battlespot. The Meta has some harder to get pokemon so I am asking y'all for a bit of help in acquiring a few pokemon. I'm looking for a slower dialga, groudon, kyogre, a bronzeong with heatproof, and a rayquaza so I can play around with a few teams. I realize I am just asking for all the restricteds but, anything helps, thanks.
I have a Rayquaza with a careful nature. If we're going to trade, what's your in game name?
(Jul 23, 2016, 02:02 AM)TheKrugLife Wrote: I've been out of the game for a while and I was hoping some people could help me get back into fighting shape for battlespot. The Meta has some harder to get pokemon so I am asking y'all for a bit of help in acquiring a few pokemon. I'm looking for a slower dialga, groudon, kyogre, a bronzeong with heatproof, and a rayquaza so I can play around with a few teams. I realize I am just asking for all the restricteds but, anything helps, thanks.

I have a Raquaza and Kyogre