Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Looking to Fill My Pokedex
I'm very close and only have a few pokemon to go!! I'm looking for Drampa, Oranguru, and Celesteela. I am willing to trade their Pokemon Sun counter parts Turtonator, Passimian, and Kartana. These pokemon are not shiny or battle ready and I am not looking for shinies or battle ready pokemon in return, just some basic mons so I can get that shiny charm. I would also like help with evolving my Scyther into a Scizor and I'm looking for a king's rock to get a Slowking. I have a plethora of all evolutionary stones except the ice and dawn stones in exchange for the king's rock.
PM me and i can help you, all i ask is that you give the pokemon back to me.
(Jun 6, 2017, 03:19 PM)Dimmsdale Wrote: PM me and i can help you, all i ask is that you give the pokemon back to me.

@Dimmsdale Ah, the person I helped is now helping in return...... the Padawan has become the Jedi.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Jun 6, 2017, 07:13 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote:
(Jun 6, 2017, 03:19 PM)Dimmsdale Wrote: PM me and i can help you, all i ask is that you give the pokemon back to me.

@Dimmsdale Ah, the person I helped is now helping in return...... the Padawan has become the Jedi.

Lol if they message back. I would really like to get this done either today or tomorrow since I'm so painfully close!
Still looking!