Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Mewtwo
I'm looking to get a Mewtwo for my collection. I'm a good breeder and can breed Pokemon with great IVs. Even shiny if you want. I can also level/EV train them so you have a battle ready Pokemon. If anyone is interested let me know through post or PM. Thank you ^^
I will trade you for a shiny terrakion 5 or 6iv. my mewtwo is 4iv
IGN: Starbucks
FC: 4828-7688-1396
I know Starbucks has already replied but to give you some options I thought I would also leave a comment. I have a mewtwo that I would be happy to give you considering you are breeding a shiny Pachirisu for me. So take your pick Smile
(Oct 28, 2015, 08:51 AM)Starbucks Wrote: I will trade you for a shiny terrakion 5 or 6iv. my mewtwo is 4iv
IGN: Starbucks
FC: 4828-7688-1396

Star I think I'll pass on your offer. I have your Aegislash ready for you by the way. I added your friend code and are just waiting for you to add mine. Once you do I'll look for you when your online and send you a trade request. I also wouldn't mind breeding you a Terrakion either. You don't even have to give me a special Pokemon for that. Just whatever you think is fair.
(Oct 28, 2015, 09:30 AM)Attriplex Wrote: I know Starbucks has already replied but to give you some options I thought I would also leave a comment. I have a mewtwo that I would be happy to give you considering you are breeding a shiny Pachirisu for me. So take your pick Smile

That be awesome. I do have your little guy ready for you. Just add my friend code and we can get the trade going :D
(Oct 28, 2015, 09:58 AM)Kanji Wrote:
(Oct 28, 2015, 09:30 AM)Attriplex Wrote: I know Starbucks has already replied but to give you some options I thought I would also leave a comment. I have a mewtwo that I would be happy to give you considering you are breeding a shiny Pachirisu for me. So take your pick Smile

That be awesome. I do have your little guy ready for you. Just add my friend code and we can get the trade going  :D

That's awesome, sounds good. Your friend code is added but I don't see you online. Have you added mine?
(Oct 28, 2015, 10:01 AM)Attriplex Wrote:
(Oct 28, 2015, 09:58 AM)Kanji Wrote:

That be awesome. I do have your little guy ready for you. Just add my friend code and we can get the trade going  :D

That's awesome, sounds good. Your friend code is added but I don't see you online. Have you added mine?

thank you very much for my mewtwo
And thank you ever so much for my Pachi! If there is ever anything else you are looking for don't hesitate to give me a shout and I can check my collection.