Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] NA Silvally code Redemption
Hey guys, I suppose i should use this last code for the bottle cap it holds seeing as I am getting more tomorrow. 

Can anyone help me redeem this one? I really am after the gold bottle cap so you can keep the silvally! 

Please?
What do you have to offer? im looking for shinys, preferably BR
(Nov 1, 2017, 04:55 AM)Sorianwarrior Wrote: What do you have to offer? im looking for shinys, preferably BR

Honestly I do not see any need to give out my shinies plus the silvally for someone to just plug in my code and give me the cap. I already have a code, if that is your confusion.
Is that code usable in NA only?
There aren't any codes available in my area, so I'll be glad to help you get the bottle-cap the Silvally holds.
(Nov 1, 2017, 11:01 AM)Lavelain Wrote: There aren't any codes available in my area, so I'll be glad to help you get the bottle-cap the Silvally holds.

Sweet! I get out of class at 2:15 central
(Nov 1, 2017, 11:24 AM)wightvoid Wrote:
(Nov 1, 2017, 11:01 AM)Lavelain Wrote: There aren't any codes available in my area, so I'll be glad to help you get the bottle-cap the Silvally holds.

Excellent. I've added your friend code, so I'm certain we'll be able to meet up soonish and get that taken care of for you.
(Nov 1, 2017, 12:38 PM)Lavelain Wrote:
(Nov 1, 2017, 11:24 AM)wightvoid Wrote:

Excellent. I've added your friend code, so I'm certain we'll be able to meet up soonish and get that taken care of for you.

Just getting in so I’ll add you and be on shortly!