Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] National Dex Help
Hey, 
Trying to complete my national dex, if you can help me out that'd be great  Blush
Both direct trades and tradebacks would be very helpful with some of these 

Looking for:
Stunky 
Basculin 
Cryogonal
Stunfisk 
Amaura 
Dedenne
Carbink

Tradebacks needed for evolutions:
Porygon to Porygon2 (Don't have item)

That's it for now, if anyone can help I'd really appreciate it
I can offer pretty any mon that isn't listed here, with the exception of legendaries - but I can give out newly hatched Phiones left over from my giveaway
Thank you  Rolleyes
Slowpoke evolves into Slowbro at level 37. You might be thinking of Slowking which evolves with a King's Rock.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
(Sep 14, 2016, 04:14 AM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: Slowpoke evolves into Slowbro at level 37. You might be thinking of Slowking which evolves with a King's Rock.

Yeah, thank you I typed the wrong one in  Blush
i can get all the pokemon for you at level 1 exept for the jynx because it's the evolved form of smoochum (will evolve at level 30). i'm also willing to help with the tradebacks. i have both clamperl items just not the upgrade for porygon, though it's costs 32 BP in the battle mansion.
(Sep 15, 2016, 05:14 AM)Skulblaka01 Wrote: i can get all the pokemon for you at level 1 exept for the jynx because it's the evolved form of smoochum (will evolve at level 30). i'm also willing to help with the tradebacks. i have both clamperl items just not the upgrade for porygon, though it's costs 32 BP in the battle mansion.

That would be a great help, is there any mons in particular you'd like in return?
(Sep 15, 2016, 06:47 AM)JodieKatt98 Wrote:
(Sep 15, 2016, 05:14 AM)Skulblaka01 Wrote: i can get all the pokemon for you at level 1 exept for the jynx because it's the evolved form of smoochum (will evolve at level 30). i'm also willing to help with the tradebacks. i have both clamperl items just not the upgrade for porygon, though it's costs 32 BP in the battle mansion.

That would be a great help, is there any mons in particular you'd like in return?
not realy my national dex is complete and i have almost all legendairys so just sent some throwaways, do you have the evolved forms of shalmet en karrablast because they have a special way to evolve by trading them with eachother
Okay then, no I don't have either or their evolutions so could you send me one and we do a trade back with them  too please
(Sep 15, 2016, 07:12 AM)JodieKatt98 Wrote: Okay then, no I don't have either or their evolutions so could you send me one and we do a trade back with them  too please

okay i'm online now and already added your friend code so we can do it now if it's okay with you
(Sep 15, 2016, 07:20 AM)Skulblaka01 Wrote:
(Sep 15, 2016, 07:12 AM)JodieKatt98 Wrote: Okay then, no I don't have either or their evolutions so could you send me one and we do a trade back with them  too please

okay i'm online now and already added your friend code so we can do it now if it's okay with you
okay thank you, I'm just catching some throwaways will add you in a few minutes
@Skulblaka01 thank you so much  Rolleyes