Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Need BR pokemon
Hello every one. I've been on this website for about a week and a half now, participating in giveaways and what not. I want to get into pokemon VGC battling but i cant without pokemon to battle with. If you would be so kind i need some BR pokemon to battle with. My friend code is in my mini description and my IGN is Reese. Please.
Greetings!
I can supply you with some Pokémon that I have left from my previous breeding. They all would have 5 max. IV, but not on the exact stats you'd need. e.g.:
A male Ralts with max. IV in HP Atk Def SpA and SpD but NOT in Spe.
But I could also give you a female Ralts with max. IV in Atk Def SpA SpA and Spe but NOT in HP.
With both of them, you could breed the Ralts you need. Thus, I could give you the following Pokémon for this process:
Tyrunt, Weedle, Ralts, Shuppet and/or Skrelp
None of them has a HA, if you've wondered about that. Sorry. u_u

If you are interested, just tell me whatever you want. :3 I don't want anything special in return and would gladly be of assistance to help you getting into the competitive play! Also, I suggest you getting one of the 6IV Ditto they offer in this thread. This helps immensively with breeding!

Further, if you have any questions about breeding itself, just ask ahead! :3
I'd be happy to help, even if maybe not by supplying the right Pokémon for you. :p
(Sep 16, 2015, 02:08 PM)macman427 Wrote: Hello every one. I've been on this website for about a week and a half now, participating in giveaways and what not. I want to get into pokemon VGC battling but i cant without pokemon to battle with. If you would be so kind i need some BR pokemon to battle with. My friend code is in my mini description and my IGN is Reese. Please.

Give me a few hours and ill have a swampert ready how would you like it trained
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
thanks Ryokara but I already have a timid perfect 6iv ralts and i got the 6iv ditto but anything you could give that you think would be competativly good in pokemon VGC would help. Anything like landorus-t, aegislash, or whatever else you would like to give. train them the way you want to. Also to jdawg2003 thanks the swampert would be great. I'll friend both of you now.
P.S. dont forget to add me and i'll give you rep if you give me somthing good. if you friend me and see me on send a trade request
I have a lv 89 battle ready female sylveon if you want
sure DATBOSSTHO ill take the sylveon. thank you. ill friend you friend me back if you see me on send me a trade request
Ok what to have to offer
(Sep 18, 2015, 02:10 PM)DATBOSSTHO Wrote: Ok what to have to offer

I dont really have much good stuff to give so do you really need something good or will a level 1 magikarp do
Something really good
(Sep 19, 2015, 05:07 PM)DATBOSSTHO Wrote: Something really good

Will a hidden ability torchic be good enough