Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Need Bug Eggs!
Hey everyone.

I'm looking into doing a MonoBug EGGLOCKE!
This would be so awesome for me to do, bugs are so interesting to me in the real world and would love a reason to use them on Pokemon!
If anyone could help me out, I'm looking at getting around 20 different eggs that are bug types. If you could even just help me out with one, that'd be awesome^.^

Please let me know if you can help, thanks!
i think i could help with two eggs. friend me and ill give them to you. p.s. some rep would be appriciated if you will.
I'll add you now I'll be online for a bit so just send a trade message when ready Smile
Can you try make them two different bug type pokemon please! ^.^

I will rep once finished happily :d

FC - 2208-5265-7474
IGN - BVBlair
I think I've got 5 or 6 different bug eggs laying around from competitive breeding. This means that they should also have the added positive of being 5-6 IV

(Sep 14, 2015, 05:11 PM)Aether Wrote: I think I've got 5 or 6 different bug eggs laying around from competitive breeding. This means that they should also have the added positive of being 5-6 IV

Wow that'd be a great addition to my team if I could hatch any spare bug eggs for my EGGLOCKE!! ^.^
Wish you best of luck! Tell me how it all turns out Smile
(Sep 14, 2015, 06:17 PM)IrishEclipse Wrote: Wish you best of luck! Tell me how it all turns out Smile

Pinsir yes!!
Thanks a lot man, really helped :d
I have Heracross eggs with 5/6 IVS lying around, just message me about it
does it have to only be bug type, or can it be part bug, and part something else?
if it's pure Bug, then i have 1, but if it's pure or part, I've got 10 for ya Smile
FC: 1006-0602-7552
IGN: Phendrana