Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Need Help with VGC Marowak Team
Hello there

I have been planning to make my VGC team but I am lack of exp so I want you guy's help.
Since its double I was hoping to use my favourite pokemons but I'm not sure how to synergise them together to its own potential

This is what I have planned so far:
 Marowak-Alola (F) @ Thick Club  
Ability: Lightning Rod  
EVs: 252 HP / 180 Atk / 4 Def / 68 SpD / 4 Spe  
Adamant Nature  
- Protect  
- Flare Blitz  
- Bonemerang  
- Shadow Bone  

Lumineon @ Leftovers  
Ability: Storm Drain  
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def  
Bold Nature    
- Scald  
- Toxic  
- Aqua Ring  
- Protect  
I Kinda want the draining attacks to work together, not sure if it would work tho.

How ever these are the pokemon I like, but not sure how it will work to the team either.

Wishiwashi
Alolan Golem
Weavile
Slowbro
Absol
Ledian

Its there a way to make them work together with Marowak and Lumineon?
Or is there other optional on that is not to meta? 

Thank you!
Im kinda a novice too, and it seems like a Scizor or Metagross would be great to use because because of the Fairy type Tapus and Scizor and Metagross get Bullet Punch
You can use A-Marowak and Wishiwashi under Trick Room, but Lumineon is not good enough to make an impact during a Double Battle match. To setup Trick Room i would suggest Oranguru (with Telepathy), which can make a great combo with Wishiwashi thanks to Surf+Instruct combo (you can check here what i'm talking about https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH4iMqqwCgw) and last but no least Tapu Bulu would fit very well in this core because Grassy Terrain helps A-Marowak weakness to Earthquake and it also makes sure your Wishiwashi will stay healty during the match.

In this team you can also use a Galvanize A-Golem, since you are going to use Trick Room and you can also use Explosion near both Oranguru and A-Marowak without problems because they won't be hit..