Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Need Pokemon For Living Dex
Hi kids,

I'm making a living dex(I didn't even know it was called that until a few seconds ago) and I like to get all my Pokemon legit, although I do clone some for other people, I make sure that everything is captured or earned and not hacked in. With that being said, I've got some Pokemon for y'all. Some are shiny, some are Battle Ready, and some have the Hidden Abilities. I usually do my trades on Pokemon Y because I've still got to catch some myself, but this thread should hopefully help me with getting all the evolutions and all the Pokemon I need. I mainly need 5th gen, and you can tell me what you have, and I'll make an offer.

Here's some deals for my generations homebuddies.

Gen I:
15 Pokemon = 1 Pokemon from list

Gen II:

Gen III:
10 Pokemon = 1 Pokemon from list

Gen IV:

Gen V:

Gen VI:

Now with all these amazing rates, it should be noted that you can mix some stuff in.
For example:
You've got 7 Pokemon from Gen VI, and 3 from Gen III. I'll take that. The only rule is that they have to have the same rate.

Yes = 10 from Gen I + 5 from Gen II No = 5 From Gen I + 5 from Gen III
This makes it a bit more fair.

So here's what you can score. There are about 6 of each so feel free to ask for one even if one has been taken.

Shiny Xerneas - lv. 100
5 IV - HP, D, Sp. Atk, Sp. Def, S
Modest Nature
Fairy Aura
Geomancy. Moonblast, Aromatherapy, Focus Blast

Shiny Yveltal - lv. 100
3 IV - A, Sp. Def, S
Naive Nature
Dark Aura
Dark Pulse, Oblivion Wing, Foul Play, Phantom Force

Shiny Ho-Oh - lv. 100
1 IV - Sp. Atk
Modest Nature
Pressure
Future Sight, Sacred Fire, Shadow Ball, Sky Attack

Mew - lv. 50
1 IV - HP
Rash Nature
Synchronize
Psychic, Will-O-Wisp, Dark Pulse, Flamethrower

Meganium - lv. 50
1 IV - A
Bold Nature
Leaf Guard (Hidden Ability)
Solar Beam, Sunny Day, Synthesis, Body Slam

Lopunny - lv. 50
5 IV - HP, A, D, Sp. Def, S
Jolly Nature
LImber (Hidden Ability)
Fake Out, Ice Punch, Drain Punch, Return

Shiny Azumarill - lv. 83
3 IV - A, D, S
Quirky Nature
Huge Power
Double-Edge, Superpower, Play Rough, Aqua Jet

Shiny Lugia - lv. 100
6 IV - HP, A, D, Sp. Atk, Sp. Def, S
Timid Nature
Multiscale (Hidden Ability)
Calm Mind, Aeroblast, Thunderbolt, Roost

Shiny Lopunny - lv. 37
5 IV - HP. A. D. Sp. Def, S
Quiet Nature
Klutz
Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Jump Kick, Fake Out

Now to keep this simple, I'm doing trades over the PSS. And I can't sit here all night writing every Pokemon I need, so I'll put its name. And for Pokemon like Graveler or Kadabra, remember to put an everstone on it so that it won't evolve.

Gen I:
Clefable, Parasect, Dodrio, Krabby, Chansey, Jynx, Electabuzz, Dragonite

Gen II:
Bayleef, Quilava, Croconaw, Hoothoot, Spinarak, Crobat, Igglybuff, Togepi, Togetic, Xatu, Flaaffy, Ampharos, Bellossom, Sudowoodo, Skiploom, Jumpluff, Sunflora, Espeon, Murkrow, Slowking, Pineco, Dunsparce, Gligar, Scizor, Shuckle, Teddiursa, Swinub, Kingdra, Porygon2, Hitmontop, Smoochum, Elekid, Blissey, Raikou, Pupitar, Tyranitar

Gen III:
Grovyle, Sceptile, Combusken, Seedot, Nuzleaf, Shiftry, Loudred, Grumpig, Vibrava, Cacnea, Cacturne, Claydol, Cradily, Armaldo, Feebas, Banette, Dusclops, Chimecho, Spheal, Walrein. Huntail, Shelgon, Beldum, Metang. Groudon, Jirachi

I'll edit the rest of this in the morning. Just request any Pokemon from the list and Pokemon you want to offer and you'll receive the Pokemon you asked for and 14 or 9 Magikarp.
Hai there! I wanna some Pokes :D
I'll give ya Blastoise, Clefable, Wigglytuff, Magnemite, Dodrio, Grimer, Krabby, Chansey, Jynx, Dragonite, Silcoon, Cascoon, Dustox, Beautifly, seedot, Nuzleaf, Shiftry, Slakoth, Vigoroth, Slaking, Loudred, Exploud, Grumpig, Vibrava, Baltoy, Claydol, Shuppet, Banette, Duskull, Dusclops, Chimecho, Shelgon, Beldum and Metang.

I would like: Shiny Lugia, Xerneas and Yveltal!
If u agree, PM me and I'll contact you ASAP :D
I can offer you: Bayleef, Quilava, Gligar, Hoothoot, Spinarak, Crobat, Murkrow, Espeon, Pupitar, Tyranitar, Flaafy, Ampharos, Togepi- and tic, and ElekidWink

I’d like to get a Lugia, just PM me!