Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Need a Breeder ASAP for the Kanto Classic!
Hey guys! I need someone to breed and EV TRAIN these Pokemon:

Raichu

Nature: Modest
IV's 31/x/31/31/31/31
EV's 252 Sp. Att, 252 Speed, 4 HP
Moves: Thunderbolt, Protect, Brick Break , Fake Out.
Ability: Lightning Rod (HA)

Arcanine:
Nature: Adamant
IV's 31/31/31/x/31/31
EV's 252 Att and Defense and 4 HP
Moves: Flamethrower,Protect, Extreme Speed, Crunch
Ability: Intimidate
EV Training seems kinda much IMO, especially if they're doing it for free o.o
(Feb 11, 2016, 12:40 PM)BoneheadMarowak Wrote: EV Training seems kinda much IMO, especially if they're doing it for free o.o

I need it though.
What do you give me in return?
(Feb 11, 2016, 01:56 PM)Michael.P Wrote:
(Feb 11, 2016, 12:40 PM)BoneheadMarowak Wrote: EV Training seems kinda much IMO, especially if they're doing it for free o.o

I need it though.

If someone took their time to breed you one of those mons, but it wasn't EV trained, are you saying you wouldn't accept it?
No offense Michael, but I see you making posts like this all the time asking people to give you stuff. There's a "Pokémon Giveaways" section on the forums that you can browse to see if anyone is giving away the Pokémon that you need. If they are not, then make an offer to trade. Demanding people to not only breed, but also take the time to level up and EV train them while not offering anything in return is kinda rude. Just my opinion though.
(Feb 11, 2016, 04:43 PM)DanielJames Wrote: No offense Michael, but I see you making posts like this all the time asking people to give you stuff. There's a "Pokémon Giveaways" section on the forums that you can browse to see if anyone is giving away the Pokémon that you need. If they are not, then make an offer to trade. Demanding people to not only breed, but also take the time to level up and EV train them while not offering anything in return is kinda rude. Just my opinion though.

I was gonna say something earlier but I didnt want to sound rude. I honestly couldnt have said this better myself.
Formerly Sir Absol

Genning/Powersave Expert            #SylveonIsOP
What you also could do is the time machine method as seen in this video, it's fairly easy to understand.
Fish 2 magikarps, 1 male 1 female. get them rated in iv's write down which are perfect. save your game.
Go to the Battle Institute save game enter 1 magikarp being that it's elevated to lv50 you see it's stats at 50 write those down, soft reset and repeat for the other magikarp, soft reset again.
Go to the day care enter both magikarps wait for the first egg deny it. Wait for the second egg accept it hatch it, then go to the Battle Institute and enter the offspring magikarp being elevated to lv50 you get to see what stats passed over.

Somewhere along the line of denying the first egg you're supposed to save the trick to this is that Magikarps produce eggs the fastest. But you can use different pokes and breed them, if done right the offspring of the pokes you actually want to breed will have those stats

Anyway here is the video from Justin's channel
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iL1PtXHDzFU
Guide me waking. Guard me sleeping.
Guide me drifting. Guard me dreaming.

Shadow of #TeamForum
(Feb 11, 2016, 04:46 PM)Absol Wrote:
(Feb 11, 2016, 04:43 PM)DanielJames Wrote: No offense Michael, but I see you making posts like this all the time asking people to give you stuff. There's a "Pokémon Giveaways" section on the forums that you can browse to see if anyone is giving away the Pokémon that you need. If they are not, then make an offer to trade. Demanding people to not only breed, but also take the time to level up and EV train them while not offering anything in return is kinda rude. Just my opinion though.

I was gonna say something earlier but I didnt want to sound rude. I honestly couldnt have said this better myself.

I second (or third?) that. You could actually easily breed for a Raichu by finding a 3 IVs Pikachu in the Safari Zone with Dexnav, same for a Growlithe on top of Mountain Pyre. Stop always asking everyone for Pokemon without giving anything back seriously (no offense).
(Feb 11, 2016, 12:12 PM)Michael.P Wrote: Hey guys! I need someone to breed and EV TRAIN these Pokemon:

Raichu

Nature: Modest
IV's 31/x/31/31/31/31
EV's 252 Sp. Att, 252 Speed, 4 HP
Moves: Thunderbolt, Protect, Brick Break , Fake Out.
Ability: Lightning Rod (HA)

Arcanine:
Nature: Adamant
IV's 31/31/31/x/31/31
EV's 252 Att and Defense and 4 HP
Moves: Flamethrower,Protect, Extreme Speed, Crunch
Ability: Intimidate

Listen guys.. sorry If for the constant asking for things.