Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Need competitive pokemon for starting team
Hi, I am new to the community but I'm trying to get into competitive battling. I need pokemon that I can start with. I have already got a terrakion,togekiss, and aegislash but I need more and I know that lots of people on these forums have extra high IV pokemon laying around that will probably never see play time anyway.
requests:
Greninja(protean)
protean froakie
kengashkan
slurpuff
Rotom
Klefki
metagross
I will literally take anything at this point for my new team. I have lots of high IV pokemon like a 5iv deino with egg moves. 4iv charmander. 5iv blaziken. yveltal. mewtwo
IGN: Starbucks
FC: 4828-7688-1396
Please add me and help me out! It would mean so much!
I have a Froakie with Protean. I don't actually have the right nature but do you want me to breed you a random Froakie?
I don't actually sleep.

I am just a stray cat.
Hey. I've got a 6iv Kang w/ Fake Out Return Sucker Punch and PuP. Adamant. Used to use it but don't want it now. Also have a Gyarados 6IV Jolly w/ Waterfall Ice Fang Protect and DDance. Let me know if you want either :] Interested in Yveltal.
it's 2022 and we livin
Honestly, if you're not going to breed your own Pokemon you might as well learn you to pokegen. It'll allow you to experiment with different sets with different IVs and natures without relying on others to provide you with them. As long as you make them legal, most people won't have an issue with you using them and those who do will never know (again as long as the Pokemon are legal).

Obviously if you have some objection to genning for whatever reason that's fine, I just don't see how taking a Pokemon that somebody else has cloned is any better.
(Oct 28, 2015, 11:27 AM)Breeder_Falkon Wrote: Hey. I've got a 6iv Kang w/ Fake Out Return Sucker Punch and PuP. Adamant. Used to use it but don't want it now. Also have a Gyarados 6IV Jolly w/ Waterfall Ice Fang Protect and DDance. Let me know if you want either :] Interested in Yveltal.

yea man I'll trade you for both if you don't mind. yveltal for kang and gyarados
add me and send me your friend code please
(Oct 28, 2015, 11:24 AM)Sharkerz Wrote: I have a Froakie with Protean. I don't actually have the right nature but do you want me to breed you a random Froakie?

yes please that would be awesome
(Oct 28, 2015, 12:25 PM)Starbucks Wrote:
(Oct 28, 2015, 11:27 AM)Breeder_Falkon Wrote: Hey. I've got a 6iv Kang w/ Fake Out Return Sucker Punch and PuP. Adamant. Used to use it but don't want it now. Also have a Gyarados 6IV Jolly w/ Waterfall Ice Fang Protect and DDance. Let me know if you want either :] Interested in Yveltal.

yea man I'll trade you for both if you don't mind. yveltal for kang and gyarados
add me and send me your friend code please

Wait lol 2 for 2 trade right? As in Yveltal + something else. Do you need the Megastones?
it's 2022 and we livin