Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Need help.
Can someone help me breed a Bold Clefairy with 5 perfect IV's (Minus attack) with it's HA Friend Guard please. Also, if you can give it a moon stone, that would be nice.
You can find Clefairy on Route 115 or Meteor Falls through dexnaving. It's a hidden Pokemon meaning you can only catch it after you've captured or defeated Kyogre/Groudon. It may take a while to get a hidden ability, but the higher your search level, the more of a chance you have of getting it. It can also be holding an item, which will block its ability. So you just have to catch it, or use certain moves, and hope it has the right ability.

For its nature, you can either breed it with another Pokemon in the same egg group with the nature you want, or grab a Ralts with Synchronize on Route 102 with the nature you want and have it in the front of your party when catching the Clefairy. The Clefairy will have a 50% chance of having the same nature as the Ralts as long as it's at the front of your party, fainted or not.

Now that you have a Bold Clefairy, grab a 6 IV Ditto from this thread, put an everstone on Clefairy, and start breeding for 5 IVs. Remember, because the Ditto is holding a destiny knot, it will always pass down 5/12 IVs from each parent and will not pass down the same stat twice. That means that if you breed a 6 IV Ditto with a 6 IV Clefairy, the child will always be 5 IVs. Also, remember that when you get a child with better IVs than the parent, replace it. That way, you have a better chance for better IVs. The only problem is that when breeding Clefairy, its child is unbreedable. So you have to raise its hapiness and level it once to evolve it and start breeding again.

For the moon stone, conveniently Clefairy has a 5% chance to hold one. So when searching for one with a hidden ability, you might come across one holding it. Hope this helps!
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
@Michael.P

I can get you a Cleffa (Moon Stone and all). Just let me know so I can start breeding.
(Mar 14, 2016, 12:07 PM)Eugenio Wrote: @Michael.P

I can get you a Cleffa (Moon Stone and all). Just let me know so I can start breeding.

Yes please.
(Mar 14, 2016, 11:55 AM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: You can find Clefairy on Route 115 or Meteor Falls through dexnaving. It's a hidden Pokemon meaning you can only catch it after you've captured or defeated Kyogre/Groudon. It may take a while to get a hidden ability, but the higher your search level, the more of a chance you have of getting it. It can also be holding an item, which will block its ability. So you just have to catch it, or use certain moves, and hope it has the right ability.

For its nature, you can either breed it with another Pokemon in the same egg group with the nature you want, or grab a Ralts with Synchronize on Route 102 with the nature you want and have it in the front of your party when catching the Clefairy. The Clefairy will have a 50% chance of having the same nature as the Ralts as long as it's at the front of your party, fainted or not.

Now that you have a Bold Clefairy, grab a 6 IV Ditto from this thread, put an everstone on Clefairy, and start breeding for 5 IVs. Remember, because the Ditto is holding a destiny knot, it will always pass down 5/12 IVs from each parent and will not pass down the same stat twice. That means that if you breed a 6 IV Ditto with a 6 IV Clefairy, the child will always be 5 IVs. Also, remember that when you get a child with better IVs than the parent, replace it. That way, you have a better chance for better IVs. The only problem is that when breeding Clefairy, its child is unbreedable. So you have to raise its hapiness and level it once to evolve it and start breeding again.

For the moon stone, conveniently Clefairy has a 5% chance to hold one. So when searching for one with a hidden ability, you might come across one holding it. Hope this helps!

Thank you for this.