Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Need some help with my last pokemon.
I have been building this singles OU team for a while, and I have been testing it and works really fine, well at least 5 of them...
So I really hope someone could help me finishing it. Here is the team:

[Image: tapu-lele.png][Image: heatran.png][Image: weavile.png][Image: conkeldurr.png][Image: toxapex.png]
Tapu Lele @ Twisted Spoon  
Ability: Psychic Surge  
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Psyshock  
- Moonblast  
- Focus Blast  
- Taunt

I don't like getting trapped using Choice Specs/Choice Scarf, so that's why I have her with Twisted Spoon.

Heatran @ Grassium Z  
Ability: Flash Fire  
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
- Magma Storm  
- Earth Power  
- Solar Beam  
- Flash Cannon

There are a lot of Steel and Fairy teams in all teams, so he can take some hits and get kills. Grassium Z with Solar Beam to hit hard Gastrodon, Quagsire and Swampert.

Weavile @ Life Orb  
Ability: Pressure  
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- Knock Off  
- Icicle Crash  
- Ice Shard  
- Poison Jab

He can hit really hard and fast, his Knock Off is really powerful and I can spam it on early game.

Conkeldurr @ Assault Vest  
Ability: Guts  
Shiny: Yes  
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def  
Adamant Nature  
- Mach Punch  
- Drain Punch  
- Knock Off  
- Ice Punch

Another Knock Off user, plus Assault Vest and priority Mach Punch, everytime I saw an incoming Will-O-Wisp, he is the one who takes it, to start hitting like a truck because of Guts.

Toxapex @ Black Sludge  
Ability: Regenerator  
EVs: 252 HP / 108 Def / 148 SpD  
Bold Nature  
- Scald  
- Recover  
- Toxic  
- Venoshock

And here is the only one that is really defensive, and my Toxic user. With that EV's it can take Earthquakes and Earthpowers and live to tell it.

Well there is the team.
I really have problems with hazards because I don't have any Defogger or Rapid Spinner. I have problems with Greninja, Tapu Fini, and a bit less with M-Metagros.
And I don't use any mega because I'm just waiting for Gardevoirite, and then replace Lele with M-Gardevoir.
But any suggestions or advices are very welcome. Thanks in advance for reading this. :D