Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Need these Pokes!
These are the final Pokes I need to complete my National Dex in Alpha Sapphire. PLEASE help me out here!

Cyndaquil, Quilava, Typhlosion
Sentret
Sudowoodo
Hoppip, Skiploom, Jumpluff
Wooper & Quagsire
Snubbull
Granbull
Teddiursa & Ursaring
Ho-oh
Turtwig, Grotle, Torterra
Burmy, Wormadam, Mothim
Bonsly
Electivire
Marmortar
Porygon-Z
Darkrai
Arceus
Victini
Solosis, Duosion, Reuniclus
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect
Chespin, Quilladin, Chesnaught
Pancham & Pangoro
Helioptile & Heliolisk
Dedenne
Pumpkaboo & Gourgeist
Bergmite & Avalugg
Do you have any shinies for the turtwig and cyndaquil??  And blog
To help take Everyone a True Pokemon Master!!! That is my misson
FC:2122-9982-9277. IGN pat
@davroslek
It's pretty late where I am and I'm about to go to bed, but if nobody steps up I can breed you one of most pokemon on the list tomorrow afternoon. There are a few exceptions of course-
  • Ho-oh
  • Electivire
  • Marmortar
  • Porygon-Z
  • Darkrai
  • Arceus
  • Victini
  • Keldeo
  • Meloetta
  • Genesect
Most of these are legendaries which I obviously can't breed (and most of which I don't even have lol), but there's a couple that I just don't have the pokemon or items necessary to get you what you need.

@ me or pm me later in the day tomorrow so that I don't forget and tell me which pokemon you still need at that point in your message. I hope you get many of the pokemon you're looking for in the meantime. C: G'night!
@Pattyback11 No, Sorry!
I can breed you a Chespin, Cyndaquill, and Turtwig if you can give me an Oshawott or a Slowbro
(Jul 2, 2016, 12:26 AM)geetry Wrote: I can breed you a Chespin, Cyndaquill, and Turtwig if you can give me an Oshawott or a Slowbro
I do have a level 1 Oshawott! : )
@davroslek Alright, I'll get breeding! I'm gonna add your friend code now too Smile

Update: All 3 are hatched, and I caught a Pancham, Quagsire, and a Hoppip for you as well. If you have a Clefairy, Raticate, Jigglypuff, Meowth, Hitmonlee/Hitmontop, or Flygon that'd be great as well. Dex stuff  Blush
(Jul 2, 2016, 01:19 AM)geetry Wrote: @davroslek Alright, I'll get breeding! I'm gonna add your friend code now too Smile

Update: All 3 are hatched, and I caught a Pancham, Quagsire, and a Hoppip for you as well. If you have a Clefairy, Raticate, Jigglypuff, Meowth, Hitmonlee/Hitmontop, or Flygon that'd be great as well. Dex stuff  Blush
Awesome! Also, I don't have any of those Pokes. Sorry!
@geetry I am online now and ready to make the trade. : )
@davroslek  oh crap that must've been you spam trading me 
i was on ORAS which doesn't have the pokemon LOL omg I'm sorry. I'll get on X now.