Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] New Game And 3DS - Request Squirtle For Beginning of ORAS
Hi peeps Smile, been a long time fan of Pokemon ever since i was a kid and i played through all the games up to Fire Red... then kinda had a really long off peak of not playing or collecting. So i recently bought the New 3DS XL and Alpha Sapphire to get back into some Pokemon Mastery Wink. And was informed by my friend that i can trade over pokemon over wifi now! "i sound so old saying that haha".

And basically i realised something, i cant get the 1st gen starters in ORAS unless i trade them over from a XY game... which makes me sad Sad. My 3DS wont be coming until tomorrow because DPD are slow meanies, but i thought i would just... ask for charity :D, in the form of a gift... that gift being Squirtle ^-^. So if anyone is willing to give me one for when i first start playing the game so i can have him all the way through my journey i will be eternally grateful!.

If anyone can... please PM me so i can give you my IGN when i first boot up the game tomorrow Smile.

Also new to this site as i found it through a youtube video!, so hi!!! Smile :P
I can help you. I'll give you a level 5 squirtle
(Feb 14, 2016, 10:01 AM)Asdfhjkl Wrote: I can help you. I'll give you a level 5 squirtle

Are you sure?, seems like everyone has so many doubles of these cool pokemon... is there a hack or something people use to get endless supplies of Pokemon? :O
(Feb 14, 2016, 10:05 AM)Countercruel Wrote:
(Feb 14, 2016, 10:01 AM)Asdfhjkl Wrote: I can help you. I'll give you a level 5 squirtle

Are you sure?, seems like everyone has so many doubles of these cool pokemon... is there a hack or something people use to get endless supplies of Pokemon? :O

i can breed one
See this is how much out of the loop i am with Pokemon nowadays haha. Can i request it be male or is that pot luck?

Yes, yes there is kappa

Also, you can add your Friend code and IGN to your profile somewhere under user settings
Formerly Sir Absol

Genning/Powersave Expert            #SylveonIsOP
(Feb 14, 2016, 10:09 AM)Countercruel Wrote: See this is how much out of the loop i am with Pokemon nowadays haha. Can i request it be male or is that pot luck?

sure, i can even get it to be HA if you want it
(Feb 14, 2016, 10:10 AM)Absol Wrote:

Yes, yes there is kappa

Also, you can add your Friend code and IGN to your profile somewhere under user settings

To be honest, i am not surprised haha, im guessing traders know if its been hacked in though. Angel
(Feb 14, 2016, 10:12 AM)Asdfhjkl Wrote:
(Feb 14, 2016, 10:09 AM)Countercruel Wrote: See this is how much out of the loop i am with Pokemon nowadays haha. Can i request it be male or is that pot luck?

sure, i can even get it to be HA if you want it

I wouldnt mind Torrent and it being male :3, only if its not too much trouble. Again i cant trade you until i get my 3DS tomorrow, so we will have to stay in touch via this thread or PM.

Same goes for anyone else wanting to help later on :3
Im already very happy with the response im getting!, why did i ever leave this community ^-^