Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Phantump and Pumpkaboo
Hi! I'm looking for a shiny female Pumpkaboo and Phantump, I have a spare Victini that I would be willing to trade and I also have a few Kalos breed shinnies I would willing to trade such as a Male Meowstic, Red and Blue Striped Basculins, Seaking, Magikarp, Aerodactyl, and Chansey. If there is something you're looking for just ask and I'll check to see if I have it.
PS: I do not EV/IV train my Pokémon so I most likely will not be able help you there, sorry.
Thanks for any trades in advance! Smile
give me 30 min and i'll have one of eatch for you. I don't want anything in return tho keep that victini.
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! Smile
add my fc i should be done in 10 min

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Also do you think you can everstone the phantump so it doesn't evolve? I can trade one back if you do.
do you want them named anything special?

Put one on it, And i don't need it back

Yeah can you name The phantump Snow and the pumpkaboo Pi?
All done, trade me when you can.

You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO awesome! Smile