Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Please Help Comeplete my Dex
Greetings comrades, I am asking for someone to help comeplete my dex. Here is everything I need. 
I will check off everything as they are completed. Anyways, here is the list 

Cosmoem

Nihilego

Buzzwole

Pheromosa

Xurkitree

Celesteela

Kartana

Guzzlord

Necrozma

And that's my list. To clarify, I do not care if they are hacked. Also, I am perfectly fine with tradebacks. Well anyways thanks for taking your time to read this.
I can trade you the Kartana rn, but it's al I have. Hope it helps
OU MASTER RACE
Adding ur FC, I have 4 of the Pokemon you need actually
OU MASTER RACE
Let me know which ones you still need.  We can trade later.  I do need them back for my livedex though if possible.
Sorry for responding so late. I was busy all day yesterday and I just woke up. @Anabel I would really appriciate your help. I will be online today and the rest of the week at 4:30 pm- 9pm EST ready to trade. Just tell me how you would pefer to do it and I will meet you there.

Btw for anyone wondering why I posted the same thread twice, I honestly don't know why there was a second thread. Sorry for the confusion.
(Sep 4, 2017, 10:04 AM)Wolfy2478 Wrote: Sorry for responding so late. I was busy all day yesterday and I just woke up. @Anabel I would really appriciate your help. I will be online today and the rest of the week at 4:30 pm- 9pm EST ready to trade. Just tell me how you would pefer to do it and I will meet you there.

Btw for anyone wondering why I posted the same thread twice, I honestly don't know why there was a second thread. Sorry for the confusion.

All right dude np, I'll be available then
OU MASTER RACE