Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Please Help Me
Sad 
Please help me get the shiny charm.  Normally I wouldn't ask for anything without giving something back, but I'm really desperate Sad.  

Right now, I'm trying to register all of the legendary pokes in my dex.  But I only have Alpha Sapphire.  If you could let me borrow the pokes, then it would be greatly appreciated.

The pokes I need to borrow are
Moltres
Arcticuno
Mewtwo
Ho-oh
Palkia
Giratina
Tornadus
Xerneas
Yveltal
Zygarde

Since I feel bad for not giving back, I'll give plus rep to whoever helps.
I can temporarily give you Xerneas, Zygarde, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. If you have Cresseli, Entei, or Suicune, I need them in my pokedex. Smile
(Nov 10, 2015, 08:46 PM)thebirdy74 Wrote: I can temporarily give you Xerneas, Zygarde, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. If you have Cresseli, Entei, or Suicune, I need them in my pokedex. Smile

Really? Thanks. I added your FC. Add mine so we can set up a trade. I already have Cresselia and Entei, but I'm working on catching Suicune. But when I do, I'll gladly allow you to register it.
(Nov 10, 2015, 08:55 PM)dek4hh Wrote:
(Nov 10, 2015, 08:46 PM)thebirdy74 Wrote: I can temporarily give you Xerneas, Zygarde, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. If you have Cresseli, Entei, or Suicune, I need them in my pokedex. Smile

Really? Thanks. I added your FC. Add mine so we can set up a trade. I already have Cresselia and Entei, but I'm working on catching Suicune. But when I do, I'll gladly allow you to register it.

I have all these if you need help still, just gotta grab em from the bank.

PM me with a list if you still need help, i'll be on for a couple more hours.

Smile