Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Pokedex Help!
(Jan 13, 2016, 02:55 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote:
(Jan 12, 2016, 10:35 PM)Jackofspades1322 Wrote: I have a few that I can give you, can you assist me in trading ones I don't have? Not trying to sound sketchy but I have been trying for so many hours haha

What do you need? The goal for me is at least to complete the Kanto and Hoenn dex's, and when I finish those I'll try for the shiny charm:D

Basically all of 6th gen and 5th gen. I have about 90% of hoenn so you can have all of them haha  Smile
(Jan 13, 2016, 04:12 PM)Jackofspades1322 Wrote:
(Jan 13, 2016, 02:55 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote:
(Jan 12, 2016, 10:35 PM)Jackofspades1322 Wrote: I have a few that I can give you, can you assist me in trading ones I don't have? Not trying to sound sketchy but I have been trying for so many hours haha

What do you need? The goal for me is at least to complete the Kanto and Hoenn dex's, and when I finish those I'll try for the shiny charm:D

Basically all of 6th gen and 5th gen. I have about 90% of hoenn so you can have all of them haha  Smile

Okay, I have a couple of 6th gen and a lot of 5th gen. Here, we'll do a trade back of my shiny 5th gen pokes and a regular trade for my regular pokes.
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
Cool, add my friend code and I am ready when you are  Smile
Okay, oh BTW I won't be on my game (Omega Ruby) for a while after this because Inwant to finish my shiny Locke on Alpha Sapphire and complete my journey on Pokemon White and Pearl
Can anyone else help me? I'm almost done with the dex, just need like a hundred more pokes
@CharizardSoOP21 If you just need to register the pokemon for the shiny charm and trade them back I can help you with all of them since I already completed my living pokedex.
"Two possibilities exist:

Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not.

Both are equally terrifying."
Arthur C. Clarke

(Feb 8, 2016, 10:29 AM)AurisxD Wrote: @CharizardSoOP21 If you just need to register the pokemon for the shiny charm and trade them back I can help you with all of them since I already completed my living pokedex.

Wow! Yeah, I just want to complete my dex. Don't really care for a living dex though. We are already friends, are we not?
Oh, I don't need Delxatty anymore. I already got it.
@CharizardSoOP21 Just PM me the list of pokemon you need for the shiny charm and wait for me to invite you to a trade. I will be online in a couple of minutes. Wink
"Two possibilities exist:

Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not.

Both are equally terrifying."
Arthur C. Clarke