Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Powersave, PKHEXER or hackers help!
Exclamation 
Hi there. As you can tell I'm a new poster here at Pokemon Forever. Been on the board for some time just decided to finally register today. So please bear with me as I am still getting used to where the boards are and discussions are I'm from game faq.com been posting there for quite some time, but was directed here and I like what I see LOL. But there is a method behind my madness for joining this here site...
     As you see, I'm looking for one of the of the following expert: a hacker, PKHEXER,  Homebrew or even a Powersave guru to help me out with  possibly 3 requests. To anybody else it may seem like just regular request but for me I'm desperate looking for almost 2 months now to have these requests filled and still nothing. So now I'm trying here, the new sites with new people and hopefully New Attitudes, I only say that cuz there's a lot of Arse holes at the other sites and how can you be like that on a Pokemon site? LOL but all joking aside.
     Alright so on to the project. I need three Pokemon which I do currently have, so I'm sure if I give the three to whoever takes on this project can probably, I guess clone them and then edit stats movesets carried items etc...
      (However, I need to know can pokemon names be changed as well as the OT & I'D No.? As my 3 request sort of requires it and for the record...If this makes my Pokemons illegal I don't care. As long as those nagging details can be changed.)
      Now I'm not sure if that's how it works if it's not let me know but if it is I guess I'm on the right track. I do have what I need written down which means everything from IVs and EVS, to character levels full movesets and so on. Of course you can clone yourself the three Pokemons I will send you but I will need them back for poke moon. So yes this means these three are going directly to ultra Moon.
     Now I realise that like myself, most of us don't do things for free. So I don't know how I can but if the pro that takes on the dicision  project would like, I'm sure we can work something out?
     Finally, I know you fine ppl aren't miracle workers so u do not expect the moon and the stars. In other words there is an understanding that not everything I've requested can be edited, so plz just do what u can and just give me a heads up on what wasn't editable. Also if u need the physical pokemon to clone again, i have them here and can send them to u for cloning. So enough with the speech,  here are the 3 projects in question.
----------

Request N.1
(LVL 35) Not a Shiny-Victini: Held Item (lucky egg)  Ball (cherish) Nature (Jolly)

-IV (HP-30/ATK-31/DEF-28/Sp.A-31/Sp.D-28/Speed-31)
-EV (Sp.A-252/Speed-252)

Moves: 1.(V-Create) 2.(Zen Headbutt) 3.(Focus Blast) 4.(Overheat)

OT: Dave
ID No. 951302
Characteristics: Good Perserverance
----------

Request N.2
(LVL 39) Shiny-Dusknoir *male*: Held Item (Destiny Knot)  Ball (Heavy) Nature (Serious)

-IV (HP-31/ATK-30/DEF-31/Sp.A-31/Sp.D-30/Speed-31)
-EV (HP-252/Sp.A-252/Speed-4)

Moves: 1.(Shadow ball) 2.(Dark Pulse) 3.(Future Sight) 4.(Earthquake)

ID No. 951302
Characteristics: Capable of taking hits
----------

Request N.3
(LVL 40) Shiny-Mew (Nicknamed: Evil Mew) Held Item (life orb)  Ball (Dusk) Nature (Jolly)

-IV (HP-31/ATK-31/DEF-31/Sp.A-31/Sp.D-31/Speed-31)
-EV (Sp.A-252/Speed-252)

Moves: 1.(Thunder) 2.(Sludge Wave) 3.(psyshock) 4.(Giga Impact)

ID No. 951302
Characteristics: Mischievous
----------

Thank You in advanced
Dave
Gems aren't legal.

Names and TID can be edited as can OT.

Mew's EVs are incorrect by a long shot a Pokemon can only have 510 EVs in total.

V-Create Victini is an Event and cannot be in a Luxury Ball or at Level 35

Seed Flare and Blast Burn Victini is illegal.

Future Sight is the only legal move on Dusknoir.

Mew is illegal, it must be Level 30 or higher to be Shiny, it must be Japanese.

Mew cannot learn those moves.
OU MASTER RACE
(Dec 2, 2017, 10:27 PM)Kris Wrote: Gems aren't legal.

Names and TID can be edited as can OT.

Mew's EVs are incorrect by a long shot a Pokemon can only have 510 EVs in total.

V-Create Victini is an Event and cannot be in a Luxury Ball or at Level 35

Seed Flare and Blast Burn Victini is illegal.

Future Sight is the only legal move on Dusknoir.

Mew is illegal, it must be Level 30 or higher to be Shiny, it must be Japanese.

Mew cannot learn those moves.

Hi Kris

thank you for the instructions on the proper stats for my request. I've fixed them and I hope I made them legal.   Can u let me know if I messed up anywhere so someone can get this done for me.

thanx again
Dave
Hello there, 

I would just like to point out that with your new evs on your mew you still go over the limit of the 510 evs by ten units.

Also some of your evs are worthless, for example 50 evs has the same effect as 48, boosting the amount by 12 units.  

Also the move sets of Victini and Dusknoir still have illegal movesets.  I suggest doing research on the moves that pokemon can use (on sites such as serebii, bulbapedia, or even pokemon showdown) before requesting them.

Have a good night (at least from the EST time zone)

~FireTaco
Mawr
(Dec 3, 2017, 12:37 AM)FireTaco Wrote: Hello there, 

I would just like to point out that with your new evs on your mew you still go over the limit of the 510 evs by ten units.

Also some of your evs are worthless, for example 50 evs has the same effect as 48, boosting the amount by 12 units.  

Also the move sets of Victini and Dusknoir still have illegal movesets.  I suggest doing research on the moves that pokemon can use (on sites such as serebii, bulbapedia, or even pokemon showdown) before requesting them.

Have a good night (at least from the EST time zone)

~FireTaco

That's the thing. I'm referencing 3 different pokedex's and this is my end results. But hell 3rd times a charm....or the give up.
Looks better. I cannot gen these, but hopefully someone can for you.

Nighty night Senpai @FireTaco
OU MASTER RACE
I guess I'm not "most of us"... the pkhexing I do I do free. I'd be willing to try I'd just have to let you know, if it becomes too illegal, I won't be able to trade it. so you'd get your original back but possibly not everything on the clone. but I see you made this post late my time, and edited it early my time... so what's your timezone?