Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Powersave This For Me?
Is anyone willing to PKHex/PowerSaves this for me? I would really appreciate it. If you would like anything in return, I can give you a Shiny Level 100 Arceus I don't need or use.
Her is my Request:
Meowth (Pokeball: Moon Ball)
(Shiny)
Level 99
Ability: Unnerve
Timid Nature
Female
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Def
Moves:
- Punishment
- Foul Play
- Snatch
- Charm
Nickname: Morgana
Thanks! Also, I will be offline later, so PM me if you are able to do my request.
Shimono Hiro!

(Aug 22, 2016, 06:50 AM)Allegro Wrote: Is anyone willing to PKHex/PowerSaves this for me? I would really appreciate it. If you would like anything in return, I can give you a Shiny Level 100 Arceus I don't need or use.
Her is my Request:
(Shiny)
Level 99
Timid Nature
Female
Moves:
- Punishment
- Foul Play
- Snatch
- Charm
Thanks! Also, I will be offline later, so PM me if you are able to do my request.

@Allegro  As i'm feeling super nice and i was in the process of genning more arcanine so I made this for you. Add my FC and ill trade it to you. I wasn't sure if it was going to be legal with the moon ball but it was in the end.  Smile

Edit: Or put something in the GTS Smile
(Aug 22, 2016, 06:57 AM)Bazma89 Wrote:
(Aug 22, 2016, 06:50 AM)Allegro Wrote: Is anyone willing to PKHex/PowerSaves this for me? I would really appreciate it. If you would like anything in return, I can give you a Shiny Level 100 Arceus I don't need or use.
Her is my Request:
(Shiny)
Level 99
Timid Nature
Female
Moves:
- Punishment
- Foul Play
- Snatch
- Charm

@Allegro  As i'm feeling super nice and i was in the process of genning more arcanine so I made this for you. Add my FC and ill trade it to you. I wasn't sure if it was going to be legal with the moon ball but it was in the end.  Smile

Edit: Or put something in the GTS Smile
Added you.
Shimono Hiro!