Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What pokemon teams are good?
Question 
I want to get into a online pokemon championship or a tournament or at least a battle and I was wondering what type of pokemon teams are good enough for battles and if so can anyone give me those types of pokemon teams because that would be awesome :D
Pm me if you want a practice battle. I'm willing to share my EV spread even on my team. *
But good teams are hard to be like "THIS IS GOOD" My team is good for me cause i've used it alot and know what i can do when to get out of a sticky spot. If i have you battle me with my own team i will win cause i know the flaws

Tho this is the wrong sub-forum for this.

Mods use your powers and put this right? Smile
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
Honestly, there is no "Best Team." There are are good teams, but it is not the Pokemon that make them good. You need to truly understand what your team can and cannot do, and then, after tons of practice, it will work. Of course, when you put in hours upon hours playing Pokemon, you start to get an understanding of what works and what doesn't, so my best advice is to play a lot, and experiment.
wrong thread pal, there is a thread dedicated to that kind of inquiries. Here it is mostly breeding experts, some have battle experience yes but not all, on the other hand on the competitive pokemon discussion thread there are a lot of battle experts and a lot of mentors that can aid you.

Now for your question, it is mostly preference, some like going full standard and use the most common threats, others like to counter those threats, others like trick room teams, again, preference. Visit the "Competitive Pokemon Discussion for more info on strategies, builds, synergies and mentorship.